Replies

• rebchandler
    Options
    Awesome! Must feel great :-)
  • aaliyahbellydancer
    Options
    hi Ashley

i am fairly new too

i joined 2 weeks ago after reaching my heaviest weight of 126.7kg i dont know what that is in pounds. i just googled a conversion site and it said 126.7 kg = 278.7 lbs. I am 5 ft 9 inches tall. I am 46 with a baby girl who is 2. I also have 3 sons aged 27, 19 and 14. I live with chronic pain from permanent spinal damage to L5, thoracic and cervical 3, 4 and 5. I also have arthritis and polycystic ovary syndrome. According to what the healthy weight range is for my height it is 76 to 80 kilograms 76 kg = 167.2 lbs but that would be too skinny for me. Even 80 kg = 176 lbs is a bit on the skinny side for me ... i remember being those weights and my ribs were poking out, not pretty. I have photos at that weight. I looked my best when i weighed 90kg = 198 lbs. So this is my ultimate goal. So i have a long way to go and a lot going on against me health wise. but i am determined and my determination helped me to overcome my back injury to the point where i can not only walk but now can dance. So i will get there.
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    Hi, Ashley :) Congrats on the weight loss!