Try try again...

Options
Hey there! I've actually been a member for a few months now, but have only checked in now and again as I've been struggling with my willpower. I have to tell you...I think I may FINALLY be on the right track. I normally cannot say no to a cookie, chocolate, pizza, potato chips...well, food in general. This week, however, I've been turning down unhealthy choices left and right! I am really feeling good! Ok, so I know it's only been this week that I've really started taking a turn down the right path, but I've got to start somewhere, right? It's a huge step for me to eat well for even this short amount of time and I'm really starting to get pumped. I've been doing my Yoga every night this week as well instead of once or twice, and I think I'm ready to step up to the begginer's Tae-Bo instead of the Instructional video. A question....how often do you all weigh in??

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Definately something to be proud of. I generally weigh myself once a week. But to be honest if I am having a day where I am just not feeling up to things I will get on it again. Its not as accurate but its good to remind myself my goals. I have heard people who only do it once a month or even less. I think for me once a week is good and measure with a tape measure once a month.
  • LindseyRenee1
    LindseyRenee1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its different for everyone, depending on what you like. Some do everyday and others once a week. I like to weigh in every Friday! Its totally up to you!!!

and if you ever find yourself wanting snack foods, just look at the food and think.....do i really need this.....if you really want it after that...... then small portions!!!

Great Job this week!! Keep up the good work!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You're on your way!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kickchick
    kickchick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been on a "goal plan" for a while now. The first three months...we weighed in on Monday and we were usually disappointed because weekends are (as you put it) SO HARD! So now we weigh in on Fridays so that we have inspiration to work harder over the weekend to keep our eating habits better. Good luck...and good job!