Extreme makeover weightloss edition

Options
Tarantula920
Tarantula920 Posts: 36 Member
What do y'all think? I just started watching it, 15 minutes into season 1 episode 1. No spoilers please!!! I was just wondering if anyone liked it, any issues? It seems to be more reasonable than biggest looser, it's a whole year long program. Guess I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this weight loss reality show is... Reminds me of my own plan, as I'm aiming for a whole year to get my weight off!

Replies

• SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've seen all three episodes this year. No, I won't spoil it for you! I like the show. I don't think I'd want Chris moving in with me, but I like the fact that it's a year long and not weeks that it takes them to lose!
  • rdianemu
    rdianemu Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have watched and have mixed feelings. Chris seems to really care and helps jump start their weight loss. But similar to BL it is pretty extreme rate of loss and the fitness milestones are a bit too much too soon IMO. I also don't think the people should be rushed into the skin removal surgery before maintaining for a bit.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    never seen it but id watch it
  • Xoe4
    Xoe4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I looooove it! Addicted. Great transformations but I totally agree with rdianemu too fast and extreme. Ha. Extreme. I do love it though. So motivating. I hate the Biggest Loser because of the competition, this is just people losing fat, gaining a great lifestyle and in the process take themselves back.