College Student Seeking Motivators

Hey everyone! I'm a busy college student looking to get on track with the right nutritional habits and fitness schedule. I've failed numerous times in the past with this goal due to school and a hectic schedule, but not this time. On top of classes, work, and an internship, I am also training for my first half marathon (to take place August 25, 2013.) Seeing that before April this year I had never run over half a mile, this is HUGE!

Anyone who would like to receive or give advice, encouragement, or friendly commentary is more than welcome to request me -- I definitely am a big supporter that the more people you have behind you, the more to help pick you up when you fall.

Replies

• walla13
    walla13 Posts: 2
    Bump
  • ilike2dance
    ilike2dance Posts: 35 Member
    I just added you! I will be a college freshman in the fall!
  • aipomrules
    aipomrules Posts: 6 Member
    Will add you! 23f, graduated from college last year, and working as a math teacher/tutor. I did a pretty good job keeping my weight in check senior year of college, but kinda fell off when my job now is way less active than I was expecting.
  • 21 years old; just graduated in May, so I know just how hard it can be to juggle school, life, and weight loss. Feel free to add anyone :)