4'10" and eats 2000 calories a day?! Eeegads. :-) PICS!

Options

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and it sounds like you're so much happier being athletic. Thank you for sharing.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    What I do works for me. It may not work for everyone, but I just can't see myself living off of less than 1200 calories a day and running the way I do. I eat anywhere from 1600 to 2500 calories a day depending on my workout. Mostly, I run (about 50 miles a week), do P90x, strength train, and mountain bike.

Just because you're petite doesn't mean you have to eat like a little person. wink

You can eat more because you work out more. You sound as if you're very active and you're young. You probably spend a fair amount of time exercising, which is fine because you enjoy it and have the time. A short, petite woman who is sedentary or lightly active and who isn't in her 20s might not be able to eat as much as you do. it's not a contest. Everyone should do what's best for her.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Glad to see shorter people can still eat a decent amount lol :flowerforyou:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic :) congratulations!
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Smackin' hot girl! I don't even see how you can lose another 4% fat... but okay. :)

I am 4'9, and I want to weigh around 115lb, that's more than you, but I am big butted, big breasted, and big boned, so yeah, 110lb would be the least I would WANT to be, I think if I got below that I would look anorexic.

If was as active as you, I would literally DIE, I get tired out pretty fast because I put a lot of effort into a short amount of time. 2 hours of physical labour a day and I am down for the count, lol. Can't do anymore until the next day :P But I bet I burn calories like MAD!

I eat 1200-1400 cals a day right now, I try to meet all my macros, and I don't feel horrid. I walk 2 hours a week at a medium to fast past up a hill. and I also weight lift 3 days out of the week for 20mins.

I envy you to be able to do so much, I would love to do that. I do work hard at what I do, and I probably do have some issues that prevent me from doing all that you do. I get chest pains a lot (even when I was skinny I got them), I have pains in my feet a lot especially if I stand or walk on them too much, so I am trying. Baby steps baby steps!

Finally... you are HAWT!!! :P
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Kind of a hotty :) Great job.

...not kind of.... total! :smile:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It's great to see that you can still eat and lose. You look great! Thanks for this post.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You look so fit and great... i love that you eat that much!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I love that Mary J. Blige song!!! That's my theme song! Congratulations, you look more than "just fine" you look great!!!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! YOU look super cute : )
    I too am 4'10 and hoping to lose LOTS of weight!!!!
    Hearing your story and getting to see your pics is highly motivational!
    Would love to add you as a friend!!!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Total Bad *kitten* little lady! CONGRATULATIONS on winning your leg of the race and continued success! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: You should post your BMR and TDEE along with those daily calories. :wink:
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and good for you on hitting your goals while still enjoying the good things in life. I'm 5'1 and also eat between 1700-2500 cals and steady losing, and I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only (small) one who eats big. Very inspirational!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You're adorable....great work!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What a great journey from the college girl to the woman you are today, very inspiring! And the difference is very apparent, like your face looks transformed. The downside to being tall, I can lose 30lbs and no one would notice :laugh: .
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    What I do works for me. It may not work for everyone, but I just can't see myself living off of less than 1200 calories a day and running the way I do. I eat anywhere from 1600 to 2500 calories a day depending on my workout. Mostly, I run (about 50 miles a week), do P90x, strength train, and mountain bike.

Just because you're petite doesn't mean you have to eat like a little person. wink

You can eat more because you work out more. You sound as if you're very active and you're young. You probably spend a fair amount of time exercising, which is fine because you enjoy it and have the time. A short, petite woman who is sedentary or lightly active and who isn't in her 20s might not be able to eat as much as you do. it's not a contest. Everyone should do what's best for her.

Just an fyi, I am soon to be 45 and eat as much, maybe more than she does. And yes, I am also very active and do not eat crap food. I fuel my body the way it is supposed to be fueled. I have no idea why you made the its not a contest statement but it is responsible, to eat and move your body that is.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Just an fyi, I am soon to be 45 and eat as much, maybe more than she does. And yes, I am also very active and do not eat crap food. I fuel my body the way it is supposed to be fueled. I have no idea why you made the its not a contest statement but it is responsible, to eat and move your body that is.

Thank you for this. I wanted to respond along the lines of "why do you feel the need to piss all over her hard work?", but you said it much better.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wohooo a shortie with some sense! You are awesome!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. And you are right. Eating more and weighing less is the way to go!! It's what I've done to lose my weight as well. Keep up the great work.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I also starved myself in college to be thin and am trying hard to do it the right way this time. It's such a balancing act. Thanks for sharing your story - it definitely gives me hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!