From 240lbs to now 209lbs. still much more to go

Options
So it has been a very long struggle for me, but at my fathers funeral i saw pictures afterwards and knew at that moment I HAD to change.. here are some pics as of now, and then i know I still have about 70 lbs to go.

240-209.jpg

and this is me now

942073_10151523667975967_14444129_n_zpsc14df71d.jpg

Replies

• tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you are doing great, I can't see the pics but the weight loss is great. you've lost over 30 lbs!!!! i that you figure 70 more to go. what's your next mini goal?

Keep up the good work, your health is worth it!
  • tennileb
    Options
    oh now the pictures worked
  • tennileb
    Options
    you can really see the difference in your face, and you confidence!!
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    my next mini goal is to get back to 190! that was my high school weight.. and ya.. took me a bit to figure out the pictures
  • alicefell
    alicefell Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome :)
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    thank you
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look great! Before you know it you will be reaching your next mini goal!
  • jesuison
    jesuison Posts: 34
    Options
    You are looking great already! Adorable!
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: Congratulations on all your success so far! Go for all your dreams! Keep us posted!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have a great smile....keep up the good work.
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    thank you all so much, you dont know what it means to have compliments like that. :D
  • fortunateb33
    fortunateb33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well that is so amazing, first of how do you do it, to keep the weight off, not eat and keep motivated
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    Well that is so amazing, first of how do you do it, to keep the weight off, not eat and keep motivated

honestly, it took me a long time, because i was not motivated to do so. .. But little by little i shed the pounds..

1. Actually get active, I sat on my butt all the time, and now I go outside and stay active through the day.
    2. I cut back on so many sugary snacks. I use to eat a scoop of icecream every night almost, and never paid attention to my eating habbits.
    3. I started growing a garden, all organic to eat better foods
    4. Believe in yourself.. YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS
  • ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your face was pretty even in the first picture - but it is amazing now! How great that you are doing it now in your 20's - instead of being like me and still trying in my 70's! Keep up the good work - you have found an awesome place in MFP with all its help and motivation available! I'll be watching for your progress- from another Texas farm girl - or maybe I need to say older-woman!
  • foodfighter19
    foodfighter19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're my biggest inspiration on this site, you look amazing and I hope I can do as well as you have!
  • Kiki1127
    Kiki1127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. So pretty! Congrats and keep up the good work. :)
  • Itsmebob
    Itsmebob Posts: 13
    Options
    Great Job!!!
    Keep it up, You always looked good... You look better now!
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    You're my biggest inspiration on this site, you look amazing and I hope I can do as well as you have!

Hope is an wish, and when you believe in your wishes .. you can accomplish them :D
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    you're so beautiful! keep up that good work!
  • txfarmgirl88
    Options
    you're so beautiful! keep up that good work!

thank you so much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!