20 something-ish?

Options
Im Cassi! Been here a while and have a few (very few) friends on here. But it seems like im constantly deleting people because they arent logging in for weeks and months. I need some new people to join me on this journey! people who are commited (i admit im not perfect and im getting back on track!) and ready to do this! i have about 80+ more pounds to lose! ive lost just over 50 so far!

Add me!

Replies

• txfarmgirl88
    Options
    hey.. how is your weekend going.. Fell free to add me.. anyone :D
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    hey.. how is your weekend going.. Fell free to add me.. anyone :D
    Eh. Its the weekend but not MY weekend! Im working all weekend so that sucks! But I as I type this I realize my days off this week fall on the 4th of july! So tats awesome! Haha.

HBU?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    26 here. I plan on logging in daily! :smile:
  • foodfighter19
    foodfighter19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm only 19, but fully committed to this!
  • C12254
    Options
    I'm only 19, but fully committed to this!
    feel free to add us!
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    Amazing effort so far! feel free to add x
  • mommyalma
    mommyalma Posts: 4
    Options
    :drinker: This is so cool this will look like it works
  • kcovin
    kcovin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, I unfortunately have no one on here to keep me motivated. I would really like to reach my goal, but I'm not sure how. I have recently been training for a 5k! I started on t Tuesday doing a 7 week program, I also started the 30 squat challenge today!!!! I am really committed.... but I get discouraged easily so I'm going to need and send back all the support I can get! How have you lost so much weight! That's fantastic! Any tips?
  • C12254
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, I unfortunately have no one on here to keep me motivated. I would really like to reach my goal, but I'm not sure how. I have recently been training for a 5k! I started on t Tuesday doing a 7 week program, I also started the 30 squat challenge today!!!! I am really committed.... but I get discouraged easily so I'm going to need and send back all the support I can get! How have you lost so much weight! That's fantastic! Any tips?
    i cant really take the credit for the 50#. im breastfeeding (that burns 500+ calories a day) and my appetite suppressed for a while- then i started working full time along with raising 3 kids. so its been pure luck in my opinion. its slowed down to nothingness the past few weeks which caused me to fall off the wagon. i couldnt seem to lose even an ounce. im back now and ready to give it my all!
  • OBeKaO
    OBeKaO Posts: 2
    Options
    Im 24 and trying to lose weight to have kids :) feel free to add me :)
  • Cocobreezy
    Options
    24 here, looking for motivated friends, too! Feel free to add me :)
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm 22 looking to lose about 59lbs, need motivated people, I'm logging daily
    An have an open diary:)...feel free to add
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    But it seems like im constantly deleting people because they arent logging in for weeks and months. I need some new people to join me on this journey! people who are commited (i admit im not perfect and im getting back on track!) and ready to do this! Add me!

I've been noticing this with quite a few people lately. I'm 27 and started usin the app about 3 months ago and have been obsessed. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding or not...50 pounds is amazing!! I'm 26 and anyone can feel free to add me!
  • vivelerock88
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd like to have more friends too. I like the message boards but I mostly use MFP on my phone and as far as I know you can only talk to friends on the app. I'm in my 20s and lost 59 so far but have more to go. I think if I get enough friends that it's more of a social atmosphere I'll probably start sharing some recipes and tips I've tried that have helped me. So please feel free to add me! :)
  • DanikaDavvn
    Options
    I'm 21 and (roughly) new to MFP, I signed up a year ago but the people I was friends with didn't seem motivated and so I quit logging in. Now I'm trying again and looking for seriously motivated people! Feel free to add me!