NEW and looking for friends

Options
My name is Brooke, I am 24 and needing to lose about 70lbs. I am looking for friends of any age that can help support me through my journey, as well as me give support through your own :D

Replies

• atragicfate
    Options
    Hi Brooke, welcome to MFP!
    I am Charlotte, I am 17 and needing to lose 35lbs.
  • GoddessCarlisa
    Options
    Hello I'm Carlisa. I'm on a goal to lose 30 pounds.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me, I have 65 more pounds to lose.
  • natashabamford7
    natashabamford7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm natasha :) I would love some support and would support you also, I have 50ish pounds to lose xx
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke, I'm Jess and I'm new here too. I've got about 45 lbs to lose to get to my goal.

45767047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke! I'll have to say, I'm quite partial to that name...it's the same as my daughter! Anyway, I'm 26 with a lot of weight to lose...I just decided the other day to do small weight goals, that's why my ticker has a small #. In reality I have a good 50-60 lbs to lose. You can feel free to add me if you like!
  • tonadayuu
    tonadayuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke. I'm 24 as well. I just started less than a week ago! Feel free to add me. :)
  • ahuelsk12
    ahuelsk12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a 21 year old with about 50 pounds to lose. I am new to this as well. ADD ME :)
  • jamessnee1
    Options
    hey I already lost about 18 kg in 12 weeks, now putting on muscle, I'm an endomorph (difficult to lose weight, but gains muscle easily) so I can definitely help you with the weight loss aspect :D Add me!
  • aggieamy05
    aggieamy05 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here. I'm 26. I've already lost 105lbs and I have 15 more pounds to lose. :)
  • DATMANN
    DATMANN Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke, my name is Matt and would love to help each other on our fitness goals.
  • DanikaDavvn
    Options
    Hey, I'm Danika, 21 years old with 60 pounds to lose. Add me if you'd like!

P.s Love your screen name!
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 and need to loose 40 lbs and would love to offer you encouragement and support! Add me if you like!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    hey hey if you need new friends anyone can add me im active!