Advice Needed ASAP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i've done 30 day shred. you know the name is just a marketing thing?? it's not meant to be done daily.

technically it's strength training, and you shouldn't do strength training every single day. i remember the work out, and my knees cringe in pain at the thought of doing some of those movements daily ::shudder:: side lunges are the worst. always made me feel like my knee is going to break apart.

you can do it 4 days a week?? awesome. good for you. go for a walk the other three days. trust me.

This.

Also if you're not seeing results, you need to make sure your diet is in check too. Exercise is only a part of the equation and a small one at that.

Lol it kills my calf muscles!! But if 4 days a week isn't a bad thing, then Ill stick to it cause I really do enjoy the workout. My issue is that I have seen results, but not as much as I had with doing the biggest loser power sculpt. So I was going to do 30 day shred, with power sculpt then add some cardio cus it's not enough cardio for me
    and eat clean....no more ice cream lol!!

eff that noise.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    i've done 30 day shred. you know the name is just a marketing thing?? it's not meant to be done daily.

technically it's strength training, and you shouldn't do strength training every single day. i remember the work out, and my knees cringe in pain at the thought of doing some of those movements daily ::shudder:: side lunges are the worst. always made me feel like my knee is going to break apart.

you can do it 4 days a week?? awesome. good for you. go for a walk the other three days. trust me.

This.

Also if you're not seeing results, you need to make sure your diet is in check too. Exercise is only a part of the equation and a small one at that.

Lol it kills my calf muscles!! But if 4 days a week isn't a bad thing, then Ill stick to it cause I really do enjoy the workout. My issue is that I have seen results, but not as much as I had with doing the biggest loser power sculpt. So I was going to do 30 day shred, with power sculpt then add some cardio cus it's not enough cardio for me

eff that noise.

Sorry OP but I must agree with Apollo. I eat Ice cream on nearly daily basis and a lot of other "unhealthy" foods. While not impressive, I think with 52 lbs lost I can confirm that you don't always have to eat salads and brown rice etc to lose weight. You can have your ice cream and eat it too :)

Good luck!
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options

This.

Umm no. When I meant your diet needs to be in check, I meant your deficit. I am one that laughs at the eat clean freaks, it's ridiculous and not necessary.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Doing it 4 days a week is better than not doing anything.

If you think you'll have more fun and be more consistent doing something else, then by all means, do that. However, don't feel like your efforts are a waste of time with 30DS even if you only do 4 days a week.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

This.

Umm no. When I meant your diet needs to be in check, I meant your deficit. I am one that laughs at the eat clean freaks, it's ridiculous and not necessary.

my calorie deficit is fine. But I have to eat clean (I still eat some bad stuff but not a lot) because I gain weight and retain water extremely easy.
    I just has half a small bag of milky-way minis on the ride home....LOL i'm no clean all the time.