Hi

My name is Julie and I am 43 years old. I have been half heartedly trying to lose wieght for the past 2 years. I am going to give it another try and see what happens. I have never been this heavy before.
I am 60 pounds overwieght and want desperately to lose this wieght so that my clothes will fit right, I can walk without getting out of breath and I won't be so embarrassed about how I look.
So here it is the first day. Any and all support is welcome.

Replies

• My name is Julie and I am 43 years old. I have been half heartedly trying to lose wieght for the past 2 years. I am going to give it another try and see what happens. I have never been this heavy before.
    I am 60 pounds overwieght and want desperately to lose this wieght so that my clothes will fit right, I can walk without getting out of breath and I won't be so embarrassed about how I look.
    So here it is the first day. Any and all support is welcome.
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Welcome Julie and good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:

You'll get lots and lots and lots of support here :smile:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Welcome Julie :smile: :drinker:
  • kpossible
    kpossible Posts: 72
    Hi Julie,
    You came to the right place! I have been losing since March but just discovered this site a few days ago. The food tracker is great! I have always known how many calories that little bite is i.e. Costco samples...but when you have to log it there seems to be more of an accountability:noway:
    Welcome......................