The best and the worse....

Options
cbarn025
cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
What are the best and worse pick up lines you have heard in the gym? Have you ever dated anyone you met at the gym?

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Never got hit on at the gym, or at least not that I'm aware of. I don't pay attention to anyone while I'm there though.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm with nutter...never been hit on at the gym.
  • Crossfit112
    Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I once dated a Hungarian girl from the gym lol
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I was only hit on once in the gym. I was on the elliptical and cranky because I had to lay off the lifting for a little while to allow my arm to heal. Some guy approached me and started talking to me, forcing me to take out one of my headphones to hear him and the only thing he said is "Hey, what are you up to?" I politely smiled at him and said "I'm watching Dr. Oz (which is what was on the TV in front of me) and trying to get in all the terrible information I can, please stop interrupting..." He left and did it again the next freaking day!

He did stop when I started lifting again. Now the only social interaction I have with men at the gym is saying, "Hey, are you done with these dumbbells?" Or "YOU! STOP JOGGING IN THE POWER RACK! DUMBASS!"
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've had a trainer that asked daily to stretch me out....I'm not sure if that counts but it's creepy
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Never been hit on at the gym. It might be the "**** off" look on my face or all the swearing.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Never been hit on at the gym. It might be the "**** off" look on my face or all the swearing.

hahahahahaha love
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

That only makes me want you more.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Who hits on people at the gym! Okay, yes I have done my fair share of checking guys out from afar as I stretch out. But seriously I am there to work. I would rather get hit on at the grocery store than at the gym.
  • LizTheChamp
    LizTheChamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My other half got hit on once. He changed his shirt in the parking lot and when he got inside the gym, a lady said "I loved the show, can you do it slower next time?" Gross. lol
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago...

this guy was hogging a piece of coveted gym equipment and I was waiting for AGES and made it well known how pissed I was as his rep count was only 5 lol then he had the audacity to compliment my biceps haha
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I was only hit on once in the gym. I was on the elliptical and cranky because I had to lay off the lifting for a little while to allow my arm to heal. Some guy approached me and started talking to me, forcing me to take out one of my headphones to hear him and the only thing he said is "Hey, what are you up to?" I politely smiled at him and said "I'm watching Dr. Oz (which is what was on the TV in front of me) and trying to get in all the terrible information I can, please stop interrupting..." He left and did it again the next freaking day!

He did stop when I started lifting again. Now the only social interaction I have with men at the gym is saying, "Hey, are you done with these dumbbells?" Or "YOU! STOP JOGGING IN THE POWER RACK! DUMBASS!"

hahahahhah this is awesome