Finally participating...

Options
teachmom32
teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
I went to a party yesterday at a friend's house and they had a volleyball net up. I played for about an hour, and while I was by no means a star, I actually participated! I did pretty well and was able to run and keep up the whole time. I haven't played volleyball in about 10 years, so this is a huge deal!

I love seeing my strength increasing and my endurance as well. My weight loss has been quite slow and has been at a plateau for the last 6 weeks, but I'm still seeing positive changes.

Replies

• 1Scientist
    Options
    Events like this can really boost your motivation. I'm happy for you! Getting off the sidelines and into the action is empowering.
  • russbittles
    Options
    Nice Non-Scale Victory!
  • diannecampbelll2
    diannecampbelll2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I played beach volleyball and it was a blast!
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV for you! We are all beginning to do things we never did before! Congrats to you!!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    What a great NSV!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Slow weight loss or no weight loss is still better than weight gain! Enjoy the NSVs-- they can help keep you motivated. Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!