P90X Results

Options
Hey Guys. I just finished my first week of P90X. I was wondering if anyone else here did it and how long it took you guys to get results? I am eating much healthier, eating more protein, not eating sweets or any of that junk. I do not have the money to follow a extreme diet plan as per P90X book but for most part, a good diet.

Replies

• Dkido
    Dkido Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week as well - the classic version. I tried once before but only made it 30 days and then I got sidetracked and never picked it back up again. I hear that sticking to a healthy diet/calorie limit is as key as staying on track with every single workout, so sounds like you are on the right track!

Always looking to add to the support network, so feel free to "friend" me if you could use some buddies to help you stay motivated to keep pressing play!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I did P90X years ago (2007 and 2008). It was like any other decent strength training program for me...I started seeing strength gains the second time for each workout as long as my nutrition was right, but I didn't start seeing progress in the mirror until the second MONTH of consistently working out and eating properly.

There's nothing magical about P90X. It's just strength training, cardio and nutritional advice like any other program touted on this website. You have to keep at it and stay consistent, and you will see results.