Any postpartum mommies?

Options
I am 3 months postpartum and want to lose the baby weight. Friend me! or just friend me even if you aren't post partum, I need the motivation. 5 5 and 185

Replies

• baybeecakes08
    Options
    i am not 8 months postpartum :) still have about 25lbs to go ! *have 3 children all together*
  • luls2011
    luls2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 11 weeks post partum, happy to be friends.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am almost 3 years post partum! :laugh: :wink: :drinker:

I still cant believe my baby is almost 3 years old. :sad: :sad:
  • CountryGirl84
    CountryGirl84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    6 months postpardum with my 2nd baby boy and officially weigh less than when i got pregnant! now working on the extra 20lbs i still have from my 1st pregnancy lol
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    2 weeks post partum 5'8" 252lbs
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi. 6 months post partum. Am below pre pregnancy weight but would like to lose a couple more kilos.
  • yychen01
    yychen01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 days postpartum and nursing my baby (2nd one). Let's be friends and motivate each other! Obviously it's going to take me a while become I really start to "exercise" but will probably start walking after my doc clears me :D
  • Blair2374
    Blair2374 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    6wks PP, after an emergency C-Section, I've joined up today to get back into the healthy way of life :) I'm a huge exercise fan so looking forward to get starting again... especially Insanity but I think I should start with walking/swimming for a few weeks/months first. Put on 4stone :( lost 1.5stone so far (without trying) so I've a bit to go. Best wishes and good luck :)
  • jgarrett731
    jgarrett731 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids- 2 years old and 6 months. I have baby weight to lose. I'm 5'5" 182 lbs right now. About the same as you! I'll friend you!
  • jgarrett731
    jgarrett731 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Also- There is a group called Post-Partum Pack. I joined it awhile back.
  • misscharleygirl
    misscharleygirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    11 weeks postpartum - please feel free to send me an invite!
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    9 months postpartum here! Just started trying to get back in shape a few months ago :)
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over 9 months pp. - Anyone can add me.
  • hmhsu
    hmhsu Posts: 8
    Options
    2 weeks Postpartum here with my second! I am so bored and i can't wait to get back into exercising and hope to lose even more this time around. The day i found out i was pregnant again was also the day that I lost 40 lbs :(((

This time around i gained the 40 lbs back, but I've already lost 20 of it. so right now I'm 5'7 212lbs
    I've been trying to do light exercise such as wii yoga and walking, but i also live in PA so it's been incredibly hot and humid :( Feel free to add me as well! Love having new friends!!