wedding diet

so I said I would not diet again just exercise which is going well I have toned my stomach and now I have to tone my arms nd hips thigh and butt.

I got my wedding dress and its to tight around the hips and butt has any one got a good wedding diet they followed? I have got until November to lose the weight and get toned I nee to get to a size 10-12 at the minute I am a size 12-14

thanks

Replies

• Congratulations on your wedding!!

I was able to lose about 17 lbs in about two months, and my pants are getting too big for me, and the only thing I really changed was that I replaced soda and juice with water, and I cut out a lot of sweets (I have always had a crazy sweet tooth) to no more than one a day. I don't know if that would help you, depending on what you drink but for me, drinking more water instead of any drinks with calories really helped. For the first couple of weeks, it didn't seem to be helping too much, but then the weight just started coming off! I am excited to be able to put away my pants and pull out "new" pants that used to be too tight.

May I ask what you did to tone your stomach? I would like to tone mine.
  • clairelindy
    clairelindy Posts: 68 Member
    I drink a lot of tea and I love sweets so I think I will only have three cups of tea a day and one sweet a day and drink loads of water I did zumba and dancing work outs from you tube the best I found was doing 10 minutes of each so it adds up to one hour a day it is really fun I might start 30ds again but I get board really bored that easy.
  • Good luck! I hope you reach your goal for your wedding. Zumba and dancing sound like fun. I have been trying to do workout videos for a while. I still have a ways to go to reach my goal.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
  • clairelindy
    clairelindy Posts: 68 Member
    wow 60 days that's amazing how many cals a day did you eat and what exercise?

I hate running I get boarded hence why I dance as its something I enjoy