Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gym "injuries"

AnsiStar
AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
Does anyone else turn into a bruising machine at the gym? I'm particularly good at walking into the adjustable bench and battering myself trying to adjust it. Only on my left side though for some reason. I once smacked my jaw with it. That was embarrassing.

I also have constant bruises on my hips from the Roman Chair. Damn my bony hips!

Anyone else turn suddenly turn into a clutz specially for the gym? xD

Replies

• TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    I once got an injury doing wii fit hula hoop....does that count??
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    yes, when i first started going to a gym. Now - i just tread carefully, step away from my machine slowly, keep my eyes open.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    LMAO! No. But I’m a bruising machine in my office... ugh all those pointy desks & cupboards :grumble:
  • Elphaba91
    Elphaba91 Posts: 66 Member
    I joined the gym to get a hot body...my hand callouses (at the base of my middle and ring fingers on each hand) are SOOO HOT! :bigsmile:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    I'm the one who is always falling over trying to get into the hip abductors machines. Also usually covered in bruises from the weights machines especially my shins.
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    LMAO! No. But I’m a bruising machine in my office... ugh all those pointy desks & cupboards :grumble:

^ HAHA this!

But it actually doesn't matter where I am - I'm the worst clum ever.
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    I joined the gym to get a hot body...my hand callouses (at the base of my middle and ring fingers on each hand) are SOOO HOT! :bigsmile:

Omg yes! The callouses! Bruises between my thumb and index finger too from the assisted pull up. My shins are a total mess too.

AND I'm always trapping my fingers when I rereack the dumbbells.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I have myself a black eye with my knee whilst doing bicycle crunches. I consider myself a walking argument against Darwinism