Advise for supplements

Options
IIFerdi
IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
Hello,

I got a few questions about this since it's a freaking jungle online so i thought it would better if i just ask here. Personal experiences inform me better then what the shops say for example but first bit about what I do and what my goals is with the supplements

All my workouts are based on bodyweight and being creative. I don't use dumbells or what so ever. If I want to lift things I just get a milkjug and fill it with sand or something.

At this moment I do a 4 day cycle. Day one is no intensity , warm ups to keep the joints and muscle flexible
day 2 low intensity , Lots of stretching and yoga and things like that.
day 3 is moderate intensity , Body weight exercises with HiiT. Break a sweat but not all the way.
Day 4 is high intensity , go all out and beyond. Goal is to break every PR i have of that exercise.
Exercises are designed (not by me) to keeping flexible but build muscle also. for example swinging plank.
Not a training schedule most people have I think. Anyway this is my approach and I stick with it.

anyway I am not sure i should use supplements but i would like to try.

With all products i would like to have "pure " as possible. No "bad "things in it if you know what I mean.

the obvious one is Whey's but the more I read the more crap there is on the market. Any good ones you can advise?

What about BCAA and creatine? Would I benefit from it? and which brand do you advise for me?
are there any other I should consider?

My goal is to build muscle and keep healthy joints/body. I don't want to go overboard with it.

Anyway just looking for your take on it. If you have a good website which can inform me better then the websites so far that would be great also.

english aint my native language so sorry for any errors.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Replies

• IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanks for your information.

I know i won't build muscle fast with this schedule and thats ok because isn't my goal. I rather have flexible joints and muscle's then a sixpack.
    The schedule will "tone"my body eventually since I increase the intensity every 4 day cycle. So I am not worried about that at all.

I am thinking about whey . My count is a bit low so i think I would benefit from that.

as for BCAA i much rather take it in with food than some powder.

Not sure about creatine tho. some say that it doesn't work with every person,
    Think I gonna try whey only for now to help me a bit with my protein intake.