Support Groups

Options
Looking for a support group starting up in July. I've been struggling losing and regaining the same 10 pounds and need some accountability and support! I've applied to two different groups but both were full :frown:

Replies

• teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looking for a support group starting up in July. I've been struggling losing and regaining the same 10 pounds and need some accountability and support! I've applied to two different groups but both were full :frown:

I have a Group I just created a week ago, it's called, Step 1 - 30 Day Challenge. It was suppose to stay on July 8th but many of the members started this past week and others are starting next week. The intent of the group is to give everyone a simple 30 day push at 100% effort, using your choice of workout(s). The only requirements are daily logging of the workout you complete and team work. There is no judgment in this group, it's all about maximizing your efforts for only 30 days, Step 1. After that...I'll have Step 2 ready for those who want to continue to push. Interested?
  • pixelled
    pixelled Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the info! I joined a July group as well as a women's strength training group :)