Anyone starting Shaun T.'s New Program T25?

Options
Aloha all,

I am starting Focus T25 on July 15th! I am so excited, I definitely have 25 minutes a day/ 5 days a week to workout and the results in the test group look amazeballs! Is anyone else going to be doing the program? I would love some accountability :)

Replies

• cmille81
    cmille81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered it this week and am going to start it as soon as it gets here...can't wait :-)

I'm looking for an accountability partner too...we won't be on the same days, but message me if you want to keep tabs on eachother!
  • aladams83
    aladams83 Posts: 47
    Options
    Mine should be delivered Saturday!!! Can't wait to start on Monday! Add me if you'd like!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on Monday and I can't wait!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like to have someone for accountability - I'd like to have others around me on here who are doing it too!
  • cmille81
    cmille81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I am super excited! Have you guys done Insanity? I LOVE Shaun T, but am kind of scared by the intensity of this program! Videos look crazy!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am waiting on mine to arrive, it should be here Monday! I'm excited to be taking the T25 challenge and I plan to add that to my weight lifting as well. Good luck to all who are doing this...I think we are going to need it :-P
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I keep watching the Shaun T T25 threads because I'm dying to see more in-depth info, although I know it's too early for reviews. I love the short length of JMBR; I've avoided Insanity and the other intense programs with longer workouts because I know my close-to-50 body would rebel. I've read that T25 even has modifications, so I think it's going to be my next challenge after JMBR, although I was planning to move to Chalean Extreme. Might pick up Chalean anyway as I like variety, but it looks like T25 keeps things mixed up since it's a different workout each day of the week. Can't wait to see reports from users once it gets out there.
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    is it available for order? I gotta get it!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I should have it today...I plan on starting it on Monday..feel free to add me,
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have 2 1/2 weeks left of Insanity, but I have considered doing that next. It does seem like it is a pretty similar program.
  • forestviking
    forestviking Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ordered it today! I have been on Shakeology since the first of the year and LOVE it! I have 10 minute workouts ~ but I am anxious to get the T25
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    is it available for order? I gotta get it!

Yes, it is available now :)
  • UpBeatMaria
    UpBeatMaria Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I am super excited! Have you guys done Insanity? I LOVE Shaun T, but am kind of scared by the intensity of this program! Videos look crazy!

I did Insanity, and T25 is very different. I am comfortable recommending T25 to beginners and advanced exercisers, there are modifications.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I hope all of you will post reviews when you finish! I've been looking into it, but definitely want to read some solid reviews before I purchase. I'm not usually one for workout DVDs, so it'll have to sound pretty awesome in order for me to buy it.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    There are snippets of people doing it on YouTube. It looks like a cross between his Insanity and his more dancey programmes.
  • Marsha_S
    Marsha_S Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either!
  • bernice_152003
    Options
    It was released on Monday. I just ordered mine. I can' t wait to get it. Have you tried Insanity?
  • MeganMcBane
    MeganMcBane Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I got my T25 on saturday and started it today! LOVED IT! I have completed Insanity a few times before and this is completely different. (At least the workout I did this morning is).

In my opinion, the program is easier AND harder. I know that sounds weird but thats the best way to describe it. It is easier because you can modify at anytime which is nice so you never have an excuse to stop and your heart rate stays high. But it is harder because you are constantly moving and do not have the breaks to look forward to.

Shaun T has you focus so much on the moves and REALLY explains how you should be doing them so you are using perfect form and getting the best results from each move.

The workout FLEW by and I was drenched in sweat at the end. I also burned as many calories as I do during insanity (according to my HRM).

All in all SO FAR I give this workout a 10! What does everyone else think!?
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review. I just got it too and have joined a challenge group starting 2 weeks from today. I'm currently doing Lean for Life (ChaLEAN Extreme) until I start T25. I've never done Insanity so I'm interested to see how this is. I'm off with my kids for 7 weeks this summer so I'm thinking T25 will be perfect for me. :-)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great review! I like the sound of that burn. I haven't ordered it yet but am really leaning toward it. I need something to give me a good burn in a short period of time. JMBR is pretty good for that, but sounds like this is even better.