New Series of Dexter (SPOILER ALERT)

Options
UnwrappingCandy
UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
I just finished watching episode 1 of the new series. All I can say is WOWZA! I am dying to find out how that creepy woman knows so much about Dexter and his code. What I can't figure out is if she is a killer as well or if Dexter is going to end up being her greatest case study. She did tell Dexter that she doesn't fit his code so I am thinking she might not be a killer. What do you think? And what do you think about the way Deb is handling the fact that she's a killer? She's definitely not handling it well. I think she's gone a bit psychotic. I think by the end of the series though she and Dexter will make up. Then I think the series will end with them either dying together or running off together to some country with no extradition treaty with the US. Thoughts?

*sigh* I am going to seriously miss this show.

Replies

• UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    anyone watch yet?
  • UnwrappingCandy
    Options
    anyone watch who just woke up recently? lol
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Will be watching tonight... can't wait. (Didn't read your post to avoid spoilers....but will comment later)
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I watched it this morning!!

This season is going to be quite interesting I think! I am wondering if she was either sleeping with or working with Dexter's dad and/or she did something to Dexter when he was little. I guess we will find out! My guess, she saw him when he was a kid and evaluated him since she had old drawings of his.