105lb weightloss PIC

Options
I used to weigh 275lbs, basically "got tired of being fat", was unhappy and decided to make a lifestyle change! I'm now 105lbs lighter. I am almost to my ultimate goal I originally set for myself.

Hasn't been easy, I've had many slip ups, step backs and weight gains but that is what made me push harder. My husband is Active Duty Air Force, so moving every few years doesn't make it any easier wink

It has been 110% hard work and dedication, and I'm proud to announce I am training for a Full Marathon for the end of the year (October).

The BEFORE and AFTER side by side:

579150_10151198181784836_995230414_n.jpg

Before:

iPhone435.jpg

Yes thats me in the back

iPhone436.jpg

AFTER (Taken yesterday)

1014370_10151678046749836_328726601_n.jpg

Replies

• schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You want to use the url with [img][/img] instead :)
  • dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!
  • schonkreuz
    Options
    I tried to do the same and says img not available.
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    I used to weigh 275lbs, basically "got tired of being fat", was unhappy and decided to make a lifestyle change! I'm now 105lbs lighter. I am almost to my ultimate goal I originally set for myself.

Hasn't been easy, I've had many slip ups, step backs and weight gains but that is what made me push harder. My husband is Active Duty Air Force, so moving every few years doesn't make it any easier wink

It has been 110% hard work and dedication, and I'm proud to announce I am training for a Full Marathon for the end of the year (October).

The BEFORE and AFTER side by side:

579150_10151198181784836_995230414_n.jpg

Before:

iPhone435.jpg

Yes thats me in the back

iPhone436.jpg

AFTER (Taken yesterday)

1014370_10151678046749836_328726601_n.jpg
  • aggieamy05
    aggieamy05 Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't usually use photobucket (Haven't in YEARS). I guess its not working for me today.
  • aggieamy05
    Options
    I also don't sell Mary Kay and thats what on my Photobucket? Hmm.

THANK you posting it for me :flowerforyou:
  • schonkreuz
    Options
    omgosh GREAT job, you look fantastic :)
  • MsQuacklady
    Options
    HOLY CRAP !!! You look fantastic !!!! What was your diet like ? Such a transformation !
  • cbrogdon75
    cbrogdon75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job, Keep it up!!! :-)
  • aggieamy05
    Options
    HOLY CRAP !!! You look fantastic !!!! What was your diet like ? Such a transformation !

My diet was drastic at first. I cut all processed foods, no fast food, no coffee, no sodas (coming from Texas, I was addicted to Dr. Pepper), no teas, no artificial sweeteners. The I would try my hardest to stay to the outside of my grocery store (produce, dairy, eggs and no go in the aisle of cookies, cereals, ext).

I make a weekly menu. I stick to it, so we always know what is for dinner and I always know hat to get from the store. I don't stray from my list.

I am also growing a fresh herb and veggie garden so I don't need to get basil, cilantro, parsley, its in my backyard! Best idea EVER. I don't eat red meat, more to do with I can't digest it than anything else. I eat tons of grilled chicken, leafy greens, carrots and tomatoes for color.

I LOVE food. I play around with making all different kinds. I have so many healthy cookbooks and we just go through and make the meals, crossout what we hated and keep what we liked. I have two small kids, and they LOVE stir-fry. So we have that a lot which is tons of healthy fresh veggies. Every now and then I will have a slice of pizza or Chinese food, I am human after all :happy:
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before, and still are! Grats on your weight loss =D
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Excellent effort I'm sure you feel so much better. I'm 260 at the moment. How long did it take you to lose all your this weight?
  • aggieamy05
    Options
    Excellent effort I'm sure you feel so much better. I'm 260 at the moment. How long did it take you to lose all your this weight?

I will always be a "work in process", I've struggled with my weight my whole life. I've never been a "skinny" girl. I remember being 13, going to bed crying and praying I would wake up thin and beautiful.

It took me a year to lose 75lbs, and that was eating right and walking everyday after work. My second year I slowly worked my way up to free weights (5lbs) and the elliptical. After getting confident in a gym I worked my way to running from elliptical (which was killer), and full on strength training 3 days a week, where I lost the rest of the weight. I use bodybuilder.com for workouts. I got pregnant with my son, and really got into running after he was born.

I'm also on my second go around with Insanity, and I am up to running 7 miles (this weekend is 9 miles). I will say it did NOT happen over night!
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your honest answer and info. At least I know it can be done! Your amazing! :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference 105lbs makes! Great job and congrats on your weight loss
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing transformation!!
  • miissnessa
    miissnessa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great transformation.
  • Taylor_made2
    Options
    Wow, I look forward to achieving the same success that you have. Great job!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you and all your hard work. You look fantastic and it is awesome that your kids have you and your healthy lifestyle as a role model.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    omg You look AMAZING!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!