new and looking for friends to help me be accountable

Options
Hi,
The veil has been lifted! I have been so self deceived about my weight loss! (Or I shold say, gin!) No longer!! Today is the day to get back on track and be the me I've always wanted to be. Looking for friends around my age for reinforcement! Please help!

Replies

• faithfulheathergirl
    faithfulheathergirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 34, married and a Mom. You can add me if you want :) Have a great day!!!
  • jaksmom060567
    jaksmom060567 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am new too. Just joined Friday. I am 46 and a single mom with 2 kids 22 & 16 at home and one on her own in another state.You can add me and we can keep each other accountable. This whole weight loss thing is an ordeal at times.
  • krisjohnson121
    krisjohnson121 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am a 32 year old mom of 2 - feel free to add me!
  • lindacoombs1
    Options
    I am 34 and a mom of 6, I had two back to back pregnancies and need to lose that weight, I recently completed insanity and lost 26 pounds but have about 50 more to go to get to my goal. I also signed up for a free beachbody account that helps and I am in a support group on facebook where we keep each other motivated and share tips and recipes. If you want to sign up for the free account you can go here https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/260581 and add me on here I don't have any buddies on here yet but I love the app. If you have facebook we can friend each other on there too :)
  • grannyarizona
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm new here too. I don't have a lot of weight to loose but I have had a problem with weight all my life. I decided to join Fit Day to find friends and help keep me accountable. I have been using Fit Day off and on with my iPhone but would love to meet some of you and share the journey. Feel free to add me.
  • grannyarizona
    Options
    How old are you?
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just restarted here last week. You can add me too. I'm 29 years old.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    hiya good luck on your journey, feel free to add me x