Looking for a few friends for Motivation.

Options
gsop22
gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
Looking for some friends for support. I am on day 22 of Insanity. I just bought a heart rate monitor Polar FT4. I just joined myfitnesspal about a week ago.

I currently weigh about 230, trying to get down ta about 180.

Thanks

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP feel free to add me, i log n everyday so anytime u need some support just inbox me :smile:
  • lindacoombs1
    Options
    Add me I am just utilizing the community, I have recently only been using the app on my phone but really love having people to talk to, it helps keep me on track. I did the insanity program and lost 26lbs in 60 days but went on vacation and got off track so I am back at it today, I have about 50 more pounds to go.
  • holidayslimgoal
    Options
    I need motivation too...already lost 42lbs using this site before but put a bit back on which needs to go and I found last time that I lost more weight when I had people checking up on me and holding me accountable!
  • SophK90
    SophK90 Posts: 56
    Options
    Desperately need motivation too. i been stuck on the same weight for weeks...
    Happy for you to add me :)
  • tongue2013
    Options
    you guys have no idea how hard i've been working out, but still no result. i should have seen some change after 3 weeks but no...i really need motivation because i still got about 60 pounds to lose.
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just getting back into it again after a bit of a break and motivation is a bit hard to come by at the minute.

I could always use a kick up the *kitten* myself ;-)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome -
    friend request sent.
    I am going on week 4 - I love it here!!!
    I have the same HRM - I love it!!!!