Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Eat Clean Train Dirty Challenge

Started this challenge this morning. If interested and you have Instagram, follow @mankofit and a few posts down her profile, you will find information on the challenge. Includes a grocery list of foods you are allowed to eat and she posts some strength training exercises (not to be substituted for what you already do at the gym/home). Tag your progress with #mankofit30days.

Add me as a friend on MFP if you are interested (my diary is visible) and let's hold each other accountable!

@mankofit
#mankofit30days

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    I would love to join....however I do not have IG....good luck though.
  • dreafiona
    dreafiona Posts: 1
    Joining you! Need to clean up my diet, and drop 20 pounds in the next 2 months. I think this will be key to help me out! Thanks for the post!
  • newme0108
    newme0108 Posts: 1
    I'm joining. This is just what I needed! Let's do it ????
  • mrzmurphyy
    mrzmurphyy Posts: 1 Member
    i started today (sunday)
    cant wait to see what it does to me.
    #eatclean
  • cotton118
    cotton118 Posts: 13
    i am already on a eat clean challenge. would love to join the training part too! good luck to everyone!!
  • rogersp1
    rogersp1 Posts: 2
    How can I get on an Eat Clean Challenge if I do not have Twitter or Instagram.. This looks promising... THank You
  • ClammyCupcake
    ClammyCupcake Posts: 49 Member
    If you could post the list of foods that would be cool!
  • drealdg
    drealdg Posts: 1 Member
    How'd the challenge work for you girls? I'm thinking about starting her challenge on the 15th