I have 50 lbs to lose...

Options
And need some friends in a similar situation. I am starting tomorrow on 1200 cals a day. I lost 75
Lbs after I had my daughter then gained almost 30 back. I need to lose 50 lbs to get to my goal of 140lbs. (I am 5'5)

Replies

• g2geowol
    g2geowol Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. Have about 60 lbs to lose. Currenty just over 195 and I'm 5'7"

I gained mine with pregnancy too.....but now they are 11 and 13 years old! Lol!

My advice is to kick this into gear while they (and you) are young. You will be rewarded with more energy for your kids and yourself. Sets a great example too as you will likely raise them with great eating habits that you will inevitably pass down.

This is my first post though I've been doing mfp off an on for a while. I am seeking motivation & support this time. I have finally accepted that it's ok to reach out to others for help. You have already done it by posting, so you are on your way. we just have to keep on pushing.

Good luck! :)
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 50lbs since last October and have been in maintenance for over three months now :) You can do it!
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also doing to be doing around 1200 calories and have around 50lbs still to lose. Please feel free to add me too :) xx
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I"m there with you if you want some more posting friends. I've got about 60 to lose at 5'1".

Jan
  • natashabamford7
    natashabamford7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here I need to lose about 50lbs and I'm really in need of some motivation
    I'm 5'4
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i also would like to lose about 50 lbs. I'm 5'0. We can all motivate each other and do this the healthy way.
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck! I lost 28 pounds and all of a sudden nothing. Hate that. I will not give up. I would LOVE to get 50 more off. Friend me if ya want. I'm on here every day. :)
  • ashleymariezepeda
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm 190 right now.. I had lost ten pound back in March after being diligent, but then went on vacation and never came back to exercising until now.. I also have a goal of weighing 140lbs. Weight loss buddies!!
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am stuck after losing 48 lbs in 4 months, however it looks like 50 lost today...finally after 3 weeks of nothing. :) I am not upadating it yet lol
  • ktdiddy
    ktdiddy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50lb - feel free to add me if you like.
    I won't lie, it wasn't easy but I did it nice and slowly so have kept it off!
  • DanikaDavvn
    Options
    I'm just over 5'5 with 60 to lose, trying to get down to 140! Add me?
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck! I lost 28 pounds and all of a sudden nothing. Hate that. I will not give up. I would LOVE to get 50 more off. Friend me if ya want. I'm on here every day. :)

Haha I'm in the exact same boat :(
  • tia582
    tia582 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am too a mom and looking to lose about 50lbs. New to MFP and looking for support and different ideas. Good luck =)