Les Mills CXWORX

Options
Anyone done CXWORX? If so, did you have good results?

Replies

• jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It is awesome. I swear by Les Mills in general, but CXWorx, BodyPump & BodyFlow especially. CXWorx helps you strengthen your core which will protect your spine while performing other activities. It definitely packs a good punch for a 30 minute class. Between Les Mills and controlling my diet I went from tight size 16 to a comfortable size 12 in about 3 months... 20 pounds. Never felt so great in my life.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I do body pump, it rocks!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try CXWorx for the 1st time tomm at 6am! Our gym just started offering it about two weeks ago. I have taken Body Pump, Body Step, Body Attack, and Body Flow. I love Body Step on Saturdays. All of the Les Mills classes are good and you can now get Body Pump on dvd thru Beachbody..............
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have been doing body pump and cxworx and I love it! I started in the beginning of february and it has helped me feel muscles under my fat :)... and helped me lose about 5-7 lbs a month! Plus it is very addictive.
  • jmoneycgt
    jmoneycgt Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My sister is an instructor and one of the things she says during class is, "If you were doing this at home, would you have quit by now?" Usually, my answer is "Hell yes!" Nothing pushes me like my Les Mills family does.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I love CXWORX! That, and BodyPump.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    I did it once but I prefer body pump. body attack , body combat and body jam!! more time more cal burned!!! just have 25 days on the program... :laugh:
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Am a LesMills gal! Lovee CXWORX and bodypump and shabam!

however i feel like they need to be done atleast 2x a week to see the benefit
  • bobbie51
    bobbie51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do cxworx and body pump too. Is it in the exercise data base?
  • julierackow
    julierackow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last week I started doing both Les Mill's Body Pump and CXWorx at my gym. I'm trying to incorporate Pump at least once a week, and Worx twice. I'm trying to figure out how to add CXWorx to the data base. Not really cardiovascular, but not really strength training because there's no weight involved. If I'm doing it twice a week, it would be nice to be able to track it with my other exercise so I at least get credit for doing it.