I'm starting INSANITY today!!

Options
I'm 5.6" currently weigh 146.8lb and my measurements are now...
Neck: 12.5
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Thighs: 21

I'm following the nutrition guide so I've upped my calories to 2070= TDEE -20% and will be eating 5 meals a day.

Who's with me?!

Replies

• igypsy
    igypsy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting my second round of Insanity today... in the first round I didn't pay enough attention to what I was eating - so I want to do things properly this time!

I'm 5'9", about 189 lbs
    neck - 12.8
    waist - 31
    hips - 42.5
    thighs - 24.8

Good luck - hope you're ready to get insane!! :laugh:
  • tattedbarbz
    Options
    Not going to try it just yet but wish you luck.. you can do it!
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will finish month 1 and ill be moving in to month 2! Loving Insanity :) Good luck!
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Im starting today too! :D

Hoping my HR polar watch has arrived so i can get an accurate kcal burn with it. :)
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start Insanity today. I will have to do all of my measurements this evening. I am 147lbs, 5'8", 34 years old.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today also, still waiting for it to be delivered but it should be here in the next few hours. The tracking id says it's out for delivery! I am excited! Good luck to everyone starting today!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today as well! Go us!
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Starting my second round of p90x today! Hoping to lost about 30 lbs this time round, currently sitting about 150lbs and wanna hit 120lbs. I say we got some accountability up in here!!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I started last week :) I love it!! Today will be day 6 for me :)
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week of Insanity. I am not following the diet plan but so far I think it is great. I feel better. I would recommend a heart rate monitor with a calorie count also. I just bought the Polar FT4. It inspires me to beat my calorie burned count every workout.

Good Luck to you.
  • emmamc252
    emmamc252 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started today.
    Have to say I don't think I pushed myself enough on the fit test, reading what other people are like after, ie dying I think I could have tried harder.
    I'm 5'8 currently 158lbs BUT i'm also 6 weeks post partum (2nd child) after having a C-section so i'm trying to test myself to se how far I can push it. think tomorrow I'm just going to go for it!! (dr has ok's me to exercise again, didn't exercise at all in pregnancy as I was high risk so couldn't. SO out of shape!!! trying insanity to kick start my fitness levels and weight loss again!!

theres a group on here I've joined too!!