New...

Options
Hello, i am new to this site today. I ate within my calories and exercised. However I am still hungry! I am also interested in quick healthy recipes. 30 minute meals ect. I was amazed after eating my salad at lunch, how many calories it had!

thank you!

Replies

• mab0669
    mab0669 Posts: 29
    Options
    I eat a lot of salads, but I make them at home and go light on the cheese, I use mostly vegetables and fat free dressing. You can eat a lot of fresh veggies for little calories, but you have to sacrifice cheese, meat and croutons.
  • lindakp83
    Options
    I find that I am most full throughout the day when I have a lot of protien. I usually have a smoothie or something first thing in the morning b/c I don't get to sit down for breakfast first thing in the morning. I also find that drinking a lot of water and even a cup of coffee fills me up enough.
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome I try to do a lot of salads but if I do I use grilled chicken to make it more filling and if you find that you can't use a little bit of the creamy dressing then try oil and vinegar. I also stay away from cheese in my salad.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I have tons of friends on my friend list and we are all doing it together. Good luck