Do you want to feel great

Options
Never give up I've just returned from a 5 mile run and I feel 10ft tall, 4 years ago I couldn't run 5 steps.

Just start out slow I walked an hour everyday for the first years of losing weight.

I've had some set backs after my Ex-wife and I split I ate Ice cream everynight for a month but then I though if I want to find someone I better get into great shape.

changeing your life what you eat and exercising, is something that you must think about I came home from work and thought I want to sit down have something to eat and watch ESPN but instead I went for a run and it turned out that run made me feel like I'm at the greatest part of my life and it's only going to get better

So once more if you want to feel great never give up if you fall down take a deep breath get you A#s up and start walking and before you know it you'll be in the best shape and feeling great

Stay healthly my friends

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I also started running last year and now I am running 5 miles, my goal is to do a half marathon my next spring! I'm glad you never gave up, and now you look and I'm sure you feel fantastic!!!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Nice post. Maybe running will be in my future!
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Right on! Thanks for the motivation!
  • acreator24
    acreator24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Seriously....between you and Ms Warner....holy freakin' cow!!! Motivational is an understatement.....Im stoked! Great work!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! I also started running last year and now I am running 5 miles, my goal is to do a half marathon my next spring! I'm glad you never gave up, and now you look and I'm sure you feel fantastic!!!

That is great I have the half and full marathon on my list of things to do