NSV- Skinny Jeans + Hubby's Response!

Options
jessizona80
jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
Friday night I put on my first ever pair of skinny jeans (down 52lbs, to a 10 from a TIGHT 16) for a date night with my husband. We'd been out a little while, when all of the sudden my husband says, "Damn, you got skinny! Maybe you shouldn't lose more?!" I think it was the random timing of the comment that has me so jazzed, but I keep playing it over and over again in my head. I do have another 15-20 to get down to "healthy" but, knowing my husband thinks I've blown it away already is a great feeling. I'll be using this to help me mentally get through these last pounds.

Replies

• traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome, congrats!!:drinker:
  • ajayner85
    ajayner85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aw congrats to you! For both the weight loss, and having a wonderful and supportive man in your life! :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    That's awsome and really sweet!
  • 1WomanWolfPack
    Options
    Someone's tryna get some tonight!...LOL...really though, congrats.
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Thats so awesome!
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are the moments that really do help get us through hard days. Great job!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Just agree with him and get hotter and hotter. Don't forget to post his other reactions too. It's great!
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    As a dude I can honestly say skinny jeans look good on no one, ever.

The taper down to the ankle highlights all the wrong things on a woman's body.

Great job on the loss though. As you pointed out hubby will notice even if you lose a couple pounds. We just know better than to say anything unless we're sure!
  • kacdragon
    kacdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Unexpected and random recognition of our efforts to get healthy go along way toward motivating us to a complete lifestyle change!!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Best. Feeling. Ever. :smile:
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And the candidness of his response is so cute :)
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    That must be an awesome feeling! Congrats on your success thus far!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Great job on the loss though. As you pointed out hubby will notice even if you lose a couple pounds. We just know better than to say anything unless we're sure!

Come on really??
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WICKED!
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options

I'm calling BS on this- no offense buddy :-) I bet if you google hot chics in skinny jeans- you'd feel differently.
    I think that guys look ridiculous in skinny jeans, but women are hot in skinny jeans!

Of course, everyone has different opinions on what looks good, but I bet you looked great.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Aw that's a great NSV! Congrats on all the hard work paying off!

LOL WAT
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That HAD to make you feel like a million bucks! Great work and great hubby!
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hope you showed your appreciation in a, hmmm, appropriate way! He sounds like a great guy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!