Losing 10lbs in July.... what's your July goal???

Options
jess_erin
jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
June wasn't as great a month as I has planned. My husband and I just bought our first house and have been living in my inlaws basement for the past month and a half. It's been busy and diffucult to find time and space to work out. My mother inlaw has been doing most of the cooking which is fantastic other than I can't control my meals as well. Needless to say it's also been stressful living in boxes under my inlaws roof. So I guess I'm not totally surprised that I had no major wieght loss in June.

As of July 1st though, we will be living in our new home!!!! I will have my treadmill set up and all of my workout equipment unpacked. I will have no excuse to not workout. I will be doing my own grocery shopping and cooking again so I can control what I eat. I will also be burning major calories cleaning, unpacking, organizing and painting. So I am promising that buy Aug 1st I will have lost 10lbs.

So that's my July goal.....what's yours????

Replies

• jess_erin
    Options
    Oh.... and also to fit into a new dress I bought that is a size too small. :wink:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    to survive a week in Venice and come back at least the same weight as I went.

To find a better job and preferably in cycling distance of my home.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    135 baby!!! :happy:
  • jess_erin
    Options
    to survive a week in Venice and come back at least the same weight as I went.

To find a better job and preferably in cycling distance of my home.

That's always a tough one. All the best!!
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been stuck for a couple of months now too. 10lbs would be good, but I won't be wearing any dresses! :-0
  • wanttolose62
    Options
    My July goal is to find the focus I need to lose what I want. I'd love to lose 10 lbs, but maybe it would be more realistic for me to set 5 lbs as my goal for July.

I had a goal of 90 miles in June and messed up the days on the calendar and only got 85.5 miles. Grrr...

So, 100 miles for July and 5 lbs lost.

Sharon (saying to self) - stop the snacking and eat right! You know how to do it, so just do it.

Yes Ma'am.
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10-15 lbs- I am training to walk the 60 mile, 3 day breast cancer walk in August, so if i eat well, I am hoping for 10-15 loss. If anyone would like new friends, please add me! I need all of the encouragement I can get!!!
  • Terri081013
    Options
    to lose 10-15 lbs. I have 2 weddings to go to on my husband and I's anniversary in August. Want to be able to fit into the only dress I own lol
  • laundryfatmomma
    Options
    I am adding you as a friend, I do very good at work eating right but as soon as I get home I lose all control and then I get mad at myself for doing it
  • jess_erin
    Options
    All the best in July.... I've sent out friend requests.:smile: