10 lbs - is it visible?

Options

Replies

• Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    YES, great job! BUT, more important then weight.. how many inches have you lost?
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It most definitely is, missy! Your waist and back are getting smaller and you look slimmer over all. Nice job!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I can see that your tummy has shrunk and you have less back fat. Way to go - I think its much harder for us to see the change in ourselves - we compare ourselves to what we saw from yesterday or last week which is different to how we started
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome for you!! I am the same way I have lost 11lbs and can't tell anywhere but I tried to take before pics of my bare fat belly and couldn't ever get em right and dang sure wouldn't let anyone take them....I do think I am down a chin though...I think I had 3 chins when I scrunched down my chin now I only have 2 :)
  • Sweets813
    Sweets813 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes you can def see the difference. Congrats!!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Just gonna jump onto the pile-on of comments

HELL YES! :bigsmile:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! You look great!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    oh hell yes it's visible.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    yes... a great difference.. you're looking good.
  • Montana_mama
    Montana_mama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @SteveStedge, is she on MFP? We should be friends!
  • Montana_mama
    Options
    Yes! A great difference! Keep it up.

(We are "sortof" height, size & body type twins--we *were* anyway, except you passed me up in weight loss in June!! :tongue: )

Just friend requested you:) Its fun to keep up with folks with similar stats.
  • Montana_mama
    Options
    Wow, yes it is visible! You're already looking great and your ticker says you still have a bit to lose; fabulous start!

Thanks so much! I'm not entirely sure about my ultimate goal. I've always been athletic and muscular, but post-kid, some of the muscle ahem relocated. Anyway, I haven't weighed 140 for 15 years, and not sure if its realistic or not. Honestly, I will be really happy to reach the 150's, and anything beyond that would be shocking and gravy.
  • Andreitzi
    Andreitzi Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW... and that was just ten pounds???? That is totally visible!!! High Five Girl
  • Andreitzi
    Andreitzi Posts: 9
    Options
    I totally look at people and say, WOW, I really need to get back to my pre pregnancy weight!!!! I feel like, because I had the baby i needed to take it easy and now im trying to get back into shape and IM SO LAZY!!! T.T
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the change, keep up the good work!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    yep. it's visible! great job!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    IS it visiblie???? I can only hope that my love handles would fad like that from 10lbs wow...Good job
  • Montana_mama
    Options
    YES, great job! BUT, more important then weight.. how many inches have you lost?

Great question. I should start taking measurements. Haven't done any!
  • Montana_mama
    Options
    IS it visiblie???? I can only hope that my love handles would fad like that from 10lbs wow...Good job

Should be called "beer handles" for me. I quit drinking beer, which was painful, but it helps significantly. Still drinking alcohol, but trying to stick to wine or vodka/ sodas. We spend a lot of time with festive friends, especially in the summer. I think to pick up and get things moving again, I probably need to cut out most of the alcohol:(
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Already wrote on your wall, but just wanted to show my support here too...you look *fantastic* your hard work is paying off big time!!! Im super proud of you!!!! =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!