Looking to add a positive group of friends :)

Hi, my name is Melissa and I have used myfittness pal for over a year off and on. I have three children (18, 14, 11) and am married living in Indianapolis (Go Colts & Pacers!). I have hit some bumps over the last year and looking to be more consistent in staying active. I am hoping to utilize this site for support and daily inspiration!

Replies

• kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Welcome!

I feel a little weird saying that since you've had an account since 2010. You've been on here longer than me!
  • mdaugherty27
    mdaugherty27 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you! Yes, I have had this account but never added any friends! Just utilized the diary part of it on my I-phone. Never realized there was so much support out there until I logged on from my computer recently! Very nice site :)
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm always happy to try to help motivate and support others. Lord knows we can all use as much positivity as we can get!
  • jaymibecca
    jaymibecca Posts: 10 Member
    I did the same! I am totally surprised how much more there is!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    I have really enjoyed recently having a great group of motivating MFP friends! Please add me if you would like!
  • StarrTrisha
    StarrTrisha Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I'm Starr and I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy in May! I just started my weight loss journey last week but am proud to say I'm only 1 lb above my pre-pregnancy weight (still nothing to be proud of!). I'm just looking for inspirational positive people that inspire me and that I can hopefully help motivate as well! Feel free to add me!
  • mdaugherty27
    mdaugherty27 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you all so much, I will do that! Congratulations StarrTrisha on the baby! What a blessing children are :))
  • VachterBrandon
    VachterBrandon Posts: 4 Member
    I just started this week! Feel free to add me!
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    hi! I log on everyday! nice to meet you :)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday! :)