what after 30DS and RI30D?

Options
kri1977
kri1977 Posts: 63 Member
I completed the 2 Jillian programs of 30 Days Shred and Ripped in 30 and loved the way my body got so much stronger.

I love the type of HIIT and the 30 mins work out. I can train about 4-5 times a week (other days I run and do Pilates)

I really want to continue building the muscles.

So what next?

Does she have any other trainings that will build my muscle mass? Or any other trainers?

My wishes:
-want to feel sweaty and worked out
-30 mins length
-4 times/week frequency
-video to follow (I cannot do those pages with links to individual excercises etc...)
-am trying to lose 3 kg so must be more focused on muscle building as I do my cardio by running.

Thanks for advice!

Replies

• kri1977
    Options
    Anyone? Would really appreciate the help :)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I too just finished Ripped in 30 and I'm going to take on one of Bob's workouts next. The Inside Out Method. The workouts are longer.

I know others have gone on to Jillian's 6w6p or Body Revolution after completing Ripped. She also has an Extreme Shred & Shed.
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've heard that No More Trouble Zones is supposed to be good for strength stuff.

Chalean Extreme is great, too, but it's a 3-day a week strength (with 2 cardio, which I ignore). It's sort of a junior varsity program to varsity-level P90X. I got my copy used and integrate it with other stuff -- Jillian videos, running, other strength, etc.
  • kri1977
    Options
    I am now tempted by Body Revolution.... all comments seem positive :) Have to investigate :)
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Body Beast and I'm not joking. It's originally targetet to men but if you want to build muscles that's the best choice. Weight lifting works best. It's a bit longer 40+ minutes.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm doing body revolution right now. It's really great with some similar exercises to the other Jillian programs. I did a month before I broke my toe and had to restart a month later. But I'm loving it as much as I remember. Great workout.