desperate need for motivation.

Options
Sooooo tired tonight but need to fit in my workout. Took last night as my rest night since I'm working on my sons grad party. I need a kick in the butt tonight. Help!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Replies

• NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Do it! *kicks you in the butt* and just think how lovely and svelte you will be if you continue your journey.
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Listen to these instructions..... Get up. log off. And get to your workout. DO IT NOW!!!!! Why are you still sitting there??? You will feel so much better and you can thank me in the morning!!!!! Now get up!!!!
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    Ok you guys did it!!!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH.... BRAZIL BUTT LIFT HERE I COME.......................:heart::heart: :laugh:
  • ned2lswt
    ned2lswt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Remember you are DOING this for YOU:flowerforyou:
    Up until now you took care of others incl your son's grad party. Now it is TIME to take care of yourself:drinker: :heart: :smile:
  • RachelBegley1
    Options
    Ok you guys did it!!!!!! THANKS SOOO MUCH.... BRAZIL BUTT LIFT HERE I COME.......................:heart::heart: :laugh:
    YAY! How do you like Brazil Butt Lift?? I do Turbo Fire and Turbo Kick myself.
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    Rachel I love Brazil Butt Lift, its tough but the time goes fast because its fun. Its so nice to have support, I feel so accomplished now, thanks to all you guys who gave me a kick tonight. Feel free to add me as a friend and one day I can return the favor. NED21 your so right, I am always taking care of everyone else, its nice when I can do something for me. Have a great night.