Trying to stay positive, but every goal has its boundaries

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not new but I've never taken the time to introduce myself. I have been on here for around 2 years. I did very good for about 6 months in posting everything and keeping track until last January. Things went bad for me and I kind of gave up. I am trying really hard to get back on track and I know I can do it! It would be nice to have other people to talk to so that I have someone to help me stay strong. I have bad days, and worse days and few that are great. I am a very positive person though and I am planning on staying that way. I just might need a little help every once in a while. :-)

Replies

• skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there keep up the positive thinking, I ve found that the whole weight loss thing and healthly life style thing is a state of mind.
    Dont beat your self up over the odd bad day infact there are no bad days just days where you give yourself a reason to work harder. remember your great your a hardworking mum and you can rock it! xx
  • yprice
    yprice Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm trying, and I'm going to try really hard to not give up this time, lol :-)
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ur hard on urself, it happens. gotta bounce back stronger and more focused this time.
  • allanpa
    allanpa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    know how you feel was great and full of hope at the start but when you stop tracking and planning ahead it becomes really difficult i have taken up the challange again today giving it another go ..............keep you posted good luck
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely one day at a time one step at a time. have PM you. keep up the positive hun. :)
  • yprice
    yprice Posts: 5
    Options
    ur hard on urself, it happens. gotta bounce back stronger and more focused this time.

I'm definitely going to try! Thanks!
  • losingb4fifty
    Options
    You need to relax and enjoy the journey! It is a process and you should enjoy every aspect of the process. You can do it this time:)