2»

Replies

• hideyocats
    Options
    :drinker:
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! My husband isn't the type to throw around compliments, so it meant a whole lot for him to say it. And, well yes, I thanked him. ;-)

I get that skinny jeans aren't everyone's favorite. They've only recently grown on me.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    so nice to get a genuine response to your hard work. I'm sure you look fabulous and nice to know you look great as you work towards the last of your goal.
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    Thats the best feeling!! My hubby said to me the other day while hugging me "you are getting so tiny". It just feels so good for someone to recognize all the hard work.
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    As a dude I can honestly say skinny jeans look good on no one, ever.

The taper down to the ankle highlights all the wrong things on a woman's body.

Great job on the loss though. As you pointed out hubby will notice even if you lose a couple pounds. We just know better than to say anything unless we're sure!
    It's funny, even though my husband is the nicest guy on earth, I don't think that would be his reaction (OP's husband) if I wore skinny jeans because he's like you, he hates them.
  • ecotime47
    ecotime47 Posts: 7
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I can't wait for that!
  • amydelissa
    amydelissa Posts: 26
    Options
    Love this!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Its the best feeling in the world when you husband rediscovers your HOT factor! Bravo!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Just agree with him and get hotter and hotter. Don't forget to post his other reactions too. It's great!

well, the ones that meet the watershed anyway :devil:

really glad for you!
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Great job on the loss though. As you pointed out hubby will notice even if you lose a couple pounds. We just know better than to say anything unless we're sure!
    It's funny, even though my husband is the nicest guy on earth, I don't think that would be his reaction (OP's husband) if I wore skinny jeans because he's like you, he hates them.

I noticed all the posts disagreeing with me were from women. Which to be fair don't hold much water as you're not looking through a man's eyes. I don't hate them, I just did a study about their attractiveness WITH MY EYES.

I'm not sure why (some) women are obsessed with skinny jeans. By their name I assume they are designed for women (teenage girls rather) without a real shape.

I did google "hot girls in skinny jeans" is this is what came up

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Girls/Jeans/SkinnyJeans.jsp

Case in point...gross. Even MODELS look horrible in these.

Now yoga pants..that's a whole different ball game!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Way to go! I have never tried on skinny jeans... maybe someday. My hubby is a fan of yoga pants though. :wink: Congratulations on all your hard work, just a teeny bit left to go!
  • jessizona80
    Options

I noticed all the posts disagreeing with me were from women. Which to be fair don't hold much water as you're not looking through a man's eyes. I don't hate them, I just did a study about their attractiveness WITH MY EYES.

I'm not sure why (some) women are obsessed with skinny jeans. By their name I assume they are designed for women (teenage girls rather) without a real shape.

That's quite fair, I totally get what you're saying. My husband hates capri pants. Calls them my "Davy Crockett" pants. :laugh:

I didn't take his comment as an endorsement of skinny jeans... I'll have to ask him what he thinks of them. I'm just glad to be presentable in something that I looked like a stuffed sausage in before.
  • jessizona80
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Way to go! I have never tried on skinny jeans... maybe someday. My hubby is a fan of yoga pants though. :wink: Congratulations on all your hard work, just a teeny bit left to go!

I'm intimidated just thinking about yoga pants! They seem less forgiving. LOL!
  • christinealexis
    Options
    congrats!! that was so sweet!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options

I'm intimidated just thinking about yoga pants! They seem less forgiving. LOL!

Haha, you know what you're right! The jeans kinda suck things in that yoga pants just don't. XD I have wide hips, I don't have as much of a muffin top right now in yoga pants as the jeans I own. (Because all my jeans are from high school...hip huggers are not my friends!) That and I've been doing some squats... maybe in a few more pounds I'll try on a pair of skinny jeans at the store!
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options

That's quite fair, I totally get what you're saying. My husband hates capri pants. Calls them my "Davy Crockett" pants. :laugh:

I didn't take his comment as an endorsement of skinny jeans... I'll have to ask him what he thinks of them. I'm just glad to be presentable in something that I looked like a stuffed sausage in before.

As a female:

OP, CONGRATS on your NSV and your husband. I'm happy for you. :drinker:

However, I agree that skinny jeans are not necessarily the most flattering cut of jeans for males OR females. I just wanted to give a little support to Steve from the XX side of the isle. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!