Scotland and or Irelanders ?

Options
Alyshe
Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
I know theres got to be some people here from Scotland and Ireland. I want to hear your stories about your home! details! add me as your friend. I will go there someday.

Replies

• NeNaBeAr
    NeNaBeAr Posts: 13
    Options
    Thats like my lifes dream to go to Ireland! It so pretty there! Scotland would be awesome too! :)
  • bikinimission
    Options
    I'm from Northern Ireland but split my time between the North and South - both are great places, you should definately come for a visit :)
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I live in Scotland - am currently based in Edinburgh but have lived in Glasgow (hated it) and St Andrews (loved it). As far as cities go Edinburgh is great - everything is within walking distance and it's really pretty. I live facing onto a park, so there is plenty of green about as well. Add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm in Northern Ireland, just 11 miles from the north/south border in Armagh :happy:

Armagh is a small city full of history, with a lot of very interesting places just a short distance away! The town itself is beautiful, with georgian architecture everywhere, and two miles from the centre (where I live) there's green fields as far as the eye can see!

Honestly, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else..
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Visited Ireland earlier in the summer for a little over two weeks (both the Republic and Northern) and I have to say I think about it everyday. It was beautiful and the the people very friendly. I have a picture of Giant's Causeway as my desktop on my computer. I must say wonderful memories of the countryside, pubs and I absolutely loved driving the country roads. You should save up to visit...you will not regret it!! (BTW, I live a little north of Atlanta, GA)