Anyone starting Shaun T.'s New Program T25?

Options

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me so jealous! I want to order the program but just can't afford it at the moment.
  • qaw00r
    qaw00r Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting the program today with my husband. I just ran through three weeks of Rush Fit after not really working out for YEARS. I think T25 is ambitious for me, but I'm giving it a shot.
  • mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    I have it but am waiting (hopefully, if I can contain myself) until next Monday. I'm doing recovery week this week (and travelling for the holiday weekend) so will be ready by Monday. Woo Hoo!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am getting it too, but i want to finish clx 1st.. this way i know which program gives me what results. hen i plan of doing a hybird between the 2...
  • qaw00r
    qaw00r Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished workout #1. I had to modify about 1/2, but that's plenty of room to improve! Not real sure how to log the workout on here, so I logged it as Zumba.
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I plan to start on July 15th. I got my dvds today and I am excited. I may give one of the workouts a trial run tomorrow.
  • MechelleWiesenthal
    Options
    I just started T25 today, Alpha cardio and OMG it is an awesome workout! I am exhausted but it's so worth it. This is my first Shaun T workout, but I've done P90X twice and P90X2.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good to hear, this will be my 1st too but i have never done anything like pp0x , insanity or anything intense... so i think i am in for a real challenge..
  • 802Runner
    802Runner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do you track it in my fitness pal?
  • Jessie__86
    Jessie__86 Posts: 71
    Options
    I am almost done with insanity. I have been trying to figure out whether to get asylum or t25 next! has anyone done asylum?
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it Monday!! I'm nervous and excited!!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have ordered it, will be starting it on the 21st after vacation, if it has arrived by then. I am excited to give it a go! :happy:
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on trying this in August :) results look amazing. Hopefully it will be enough reviews by then. Fingers are crossed.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    For those who have been ordering it, is it shipping fast?
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday morning, I received an email with a tracking number. However, due to the holiday, it's estimating it won't get here until Monday. That's with the free standard shipping. It's shipping from Grove City, OH.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday morning, I received an email with a tracking number. However, due to the holiday, it's estimating it won't get here until Monday. That's with the free standard shipping. It's shipping from Grove City, OH.
    Wow, that's fast! Did you order through a coach or directly from Beach Body?
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    For those who have been ordering it, is it shipping fast?

I ordered on Monday as well, its scheduled to be delivered next Monday (the 8th). Ordered directly from the beachbody site.
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    Would this be something an out of shape 55 yr old can do? Ive been doing Hip Hop Abs and love it! But it seems like most of you doing this are younger and already thin or close to your goal..Would like to try another Shaun T program but something like insanity is too tough on my hips ans knees.
  • forestviking
    forestviking Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will be getting T25 this next week, I am 67 and not in great shape. My daughter-in-law got me started on Shakeology first and now recommends T25. She is in her early 40's and an athlete, but has scaled back to T25 because of knee injuries and surgery on knee. She can do the program and loves it.. She was an avid "insanity" person but had to stop because of knees.
    Hope this helps a bit. I will post what my experience is when I get the T25.:flowerforyou:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I want to start it with you guys :)