ANY MILITARY SPOUSES OUT THERE?

Options
Michelle2W
Michelle2W Posts: 163 Member
As military spouse we have our own unique challenges and hurdles, we support each other through. Would love to have that same support in my MFP world. Please add me.

Replies

• ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a proud army wife :)! Feel free to add me!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Here. :drinker: lost my weight doing a biggest loser competition with the frg.
  • bornleader79
    bornleader79 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    : ) Army Wife here...More than welcome to add me!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am a AF wife and have been on MFP for 420 days. We do have our own unique struggles and hurdles. I love my life though and the wonderful places the AF has sent my family and love my extented military family all over the world. It's the life long friends that I treasure the most about this lifestyle.
  • TLHarwick
    TLHarwick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    <
    Army spouse... I lost all my weight (70 pounds) while my husband was deployed! He didn't even recognize me when he got off the plane... kept searching the crowd.. it was funny!
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    <
    Army spouse... I lost all my weight (70 pounds) while my husband was deployed! He didn't even recognize me when he got off the plane... kept searching the crowd.. it was funny!

that is so awesome!!
  • kshilliard
    kshilliard Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Am an AF wife...need some friends who have similar unique military struggles:)
  • saharzd
    saharzd Posts: 5
    Options
    I am an AF wife! My husband just left on a 6 month deployment. I need to lose 40 pounds. Looking for supportive and motivating friends.
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    add my wife jliermann
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Obviously shes an AF wife as well
    add my wife jliermann
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Here!
    New army wife over here. haha
    So new, that I am still in another state waiting for him to get housing so I can move to where he is. :laugh: Got married 19 days ago... but who's counting?
  • srmclaurin
    srmclaurin Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey out there,
    I am a proud army wife, I just started mfp a little over a week ago. Still not sure how to add folks, but please add me. Glad to see you guys are doing well with your weight loss.
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Navy wife here. Feel free to add me. My husbands deployment was just canceled... so now I have to try to work out with him home lol. Not as easy.
  • courtneydeewalk
    Options
    Marine Corps wife here!! <3
  • leebeebumble
    leebeebumble Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husband is a former Marine. But once a Marine always a Marine right? He was deployed to Kuwait 3 months after our first daughter was born 10 years ago, so I totally understand the issues military wives have to deal with! Sometimes I miss that life, sometimes I just enjoy looking back at it with fond memories!
    I'm looking for support friends too! I'd love the add!
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Proud Army Wife...currently at fort lewis, wa. Add me if you like!
  • diva1413
    diva1413 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a proud army wife! My husband is station at Fort Hood and I am in Dallas. We travel every weekend to see each other! I would love the adds :-) I can use all the support I can get!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Navy Wife! :D
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Army here : )
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Former Airman, current Army wife!