New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi all,

I'm new to this app and have just completed my first day of the food diary. I have come across the same old same old diet problem for me and that is my 'food fussyness' I don't like anything that is deemed good for me. I'm very limited on my fruit and veg that I will eat and don't like the majority of things I could use to make clean food. No tomatoes/peppers/onions etc etc... in fact it's easier to tell you what I do like (cauliflower/broccoli/cabbage/mushrooms).

I would appreciate ideas from other in the same boat as me regarding food.

I am doing my 'weight loss' with my boyfriend but we have totally different tastes which is making it hard to find meals we will both eat.

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. those foods you like are wonderful to work with. have you tried red bell peppers? the green ones are not very tasty but the colored ones are sweet and great
  • lindacoombs1
    Options
    hi i would love to add you I have been working out with the beachbody programs, insanity, I seen really good results in 60 days with it, I lost 26 pounds, I have 50 more to go. I am now getting ready to do focus t25 and love myfittnesspal it really helps track those calories
  • MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't like any kind of peppers :-( (well maybe spicy peppers - jalapenos, on a pizza! lol)

I just feel a bit limited in the foods I can eat to keep them clean and Im worried if I do find a meal I like then I will become sick of it from eating it so often.

Thank you ladies for your replies
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :smile:
  • MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome