If I can do it, YOU can do it!! (-70lbs PICS)

Options
Went out this past saturday and felt goooood. I rocked some sexy black wedges, too... but forgot to take a pic of the whole ensemble. :p
It's AMAZING what this kind of lifestyle change can do for your confidence. I'm SOOOO much more confident now! :)

o0w5kn.jpg

jt9b3q.jpg

If I can accomplish this, you guys definitely can!! I've been overweight for most of my adult life, have a slipped/herniated and degenerative disc in my lower back, struggled with anxiety/depression, and various other medical issues.... and I just ran (yes RAN) my first 5k in May and I'm down 70lbs in 14 months.
If you start small and set small goals along the way, you can accomplish BIG things. I'm nowhere near done with my journey, but I know I will accomplish anything I want to.

You didn't put on weight overnight...it's not going to come off overnight.
Stick with it and i PROMISE you it will be worth it!

Love you all!!!!

facebook.com/theincredibleshrinkinglauren
http://kesslahh.tumblr.com
Instagram: kesslahh

Replies

• rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!! You look great and your eyes remind me of princess jasmine from aladdin :)
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person, great job!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such great dedication! I'm going to follow you everywhere now haha.
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this...today I skipped my workout and completely FAILED with my eating. It made me feel afraid that the stress-eating habits I worked to put behind me in this past month is springing back into my life, and I have such a long way to go. Pics like this are inspiring, especially seeing that you had some significant physical challenges along the way.
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm proud for you!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    loveley
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

I agree!! And you look GREAT!! Congrats!!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You look great.
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this...today I skipped my workout and completely FAILED with my eating. It made me feel afraid that the stress-eating habits I worked to put behind me in this past month is springing back into my life, and I have such a long way to go. Pics like this are inspiring, especially seeing that you had some significant physical challenges along the way.

Things happen. Tomorrow is a new day!! It's all about having the right mindset. Trust me, I have many a 'fail' day. lol (i.e.: pigging out, skipping my workout, what have you) but I just promise myself that I'll do better at the next meal/day, etc.

i put up a motivation bulletin board next to my bed with pics, magazine articles, my 5k number, etc. so it's the first thing i see in the morning and the last thing i see at night. I constantly update it and it really helps keep me motivated. Just remember, one slip up isn't going to ruin your journey! Gotta fight the good fight!!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look great. Amazing transformation both inside and out,
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    AMAZING!! Such great dedication! I'm going to follow you everywhere now haha.

Follow me on my pages or real life?? hahah. If I notice some random person trailing behind me from now on i'll know it's you! ;)
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options

I agree!! And you look GREAT!! Congrats!!

aww thank you guys!! <3
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    You look great. Amazing transformation both inside and out,

thank you!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    thanks for all the support guys!! :)
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! :) Congrats!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaamazing transformation! You look great and have come so far! Congratulations!!
  • jmperry18
    jmperry18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!