From 420.2 pounds to 298.4 pounds, in six months. (Pics)

Replies

• Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Damn, I envied you. :) JK, congrats!
  • Log_n_Jog
    Log_n_Jog Posts: 64 Member
    Congratulations on all your success! You have found what works for you and that's all that matters. :)
  • WowWowWanda
    WowWowWanda Posts: 12 Member
    I find your story to be inspirational. It really does seem that we just have to come to that point where we make up our mind to make healthy food choices. I am an emotional eater and for me the success you have achieved points out that you have continued to RE-make that healthy choice every day, probably sometimes multiple times daily and gotten to where you are now. I let little things derail me . . . You have done so well and I wish you all the best on the next phase of this journey to health! Congrats!!!!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Incredible! Congrats on killing it!:drinker:
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    You guys are so nice. I've been fortunate to get so many great ideas and read inspirational staories from all of you!
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Amazing accomplishment, congrats!
  • Awesome job! You're an inspiration..
  • Man, are YOU going to look great at your target weight!
  • That's amazing! Great job!!!! Maybe you can help me on my journey. :) Friend me if you would like.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Your journey is YOUR journey. Some people start with nutrition others start with exercise...some people attack both at once. You should be very proud of yourself. I bet you have had both a physical and mental change. I'm sure you are a inspiration to many! :happy:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Congrats what you have done so far. And you might not wanna hear this, but you look younger too. Closer to your real age, so a double congrats!!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! You have made the best decision ever to put your health as top priority.

Thank you for sharing your story with us tonight. YOU DID IT!!!!

Slow and steady wins the race. Keep going and keep us posted with each milestone you reach.

Your next step is incorporating some exercise into your life to remain heart healthy for LIFE.

This is not the exercise POLICE by any means because I hated it too before I started it. With each goal you set for yourself you expect more and more........I applaud you for showing us how to do it one step at a time.....You proved it can be done with healthy eating alone.....but you mentioned you are ready to start exercise now..I applaud you for your goals........I know you will accomplish all that you set out to do. Feel free to add me and I will support you any way I can. Im currently at 291.6 pounds and I myself also have way over another 100 pounds to lose. I would love to keep up on your progress with you.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Your journey is YOUR journey. Some people start with nutrition others start with exercise...some people attack both at once. You should be very proud of yourself. I bet you have had both a physical and mental change. I'm sure you are a inspiration to many! :happy:

Thank you!

I look forward to incorporating exercise in the near future.
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Excellent - Great Job!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Fantastic job!

Just one word of advice, after awhile your weight loss will start to slow. Please don't be discouraged by this as it's perfectly normal and healthy.
  • Well done!
  • 4pawsmom
    4pawsmom Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats to you on your success! Way to make healthy, sustainable changes!
  • msspencer2007
    msspencer2007 Posts: 2 Member
    nice job keep good work
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Wow that's awesome! Great job :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!