Updated Progress Pics -- 20 Days into the 30-Day Shred

Options
ReinaJaLaNa
ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
Okay...sooooooooo....this is the most exposed skin I've shown so far for a before/after. I contemplated blurring out or putting a bar over my face, but..ah what the hell -- hopefully by the end of all of this, the "After" will be so fantastic that I'll hardly care about, or at least only be ashamed of, the "before"..Lol

First set is from a week before starting the 30-Day Shred (June 3, 2013) compared to yesterday (June 30, 2013):
b-a04.jpg
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj357/Queen_JaLaNa/b-a04.jpg (copy and paste link into address bar for full view)
206.25lbs. --> 202.75

And then the rest are from June 10, 2013 -- Day 1 of the 30DS (Day 1 of Level 1) -- compared to yesteday, Day 20 (Day 10 of Level 2):

b-a02.jpg
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj357/Queen_JaLaNa/b-a02.jpg (copy and paste link into address bar for full view)
203lbs. --> 202.75

b-a01.jpg
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj357/Queen_JaLaNa/b-a01.jpg (copy and paste link into address bar for full view)
203lbs. --> 202.75

I've lost some inches, but as you can see, haven't lost very many pounds since the week before starting and not even a full pound since starting, ha (although, I had gone down to 200 a week into it but have since gone back up two lbs.).

I haven't eaten completely healthy or always stayed within my suggested daily calorie allotment, but I've been exercising every day, between 30DS and other cardio and sometimes heavier strength/weight training.

Besides the inches, I've definitely noticed a bunch of other non-scale victories, which has been great and has kept me encouraged and motivated despite the obvious scale disappointment.

Anywho, starting Level 3 tomorrow!

Replies

• BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • gabequinn19
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep it up.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    The difference in your arms and tummy are great. Please update when you reach 30!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Lookin good, Lady!! I finished Day 15 today, but I don't see my results as much as yours!! The scale is staying right around the same, but I notice some....wait for it....MUSCLE IN MY LEGS!!!! I hope my tummy can get the result yours did. Ah...MAZ...ing job!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I'm anxious to see the 30 day results!!
  • farida1960
    farida1960 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep it up,doing great!
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    Great job!!! Looking great!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look good and glad that you are sharing..everyone is an inspiration..I am inspired..keep up the good work
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • rinjw
    rinjw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You're looking great!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Nice progress!
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm in the last week of level 3 and while the scale is not really moving, I've lose a few inches all over and my pants fit better! (winning in my book!) I can also tell I'm much stronger from when first started out. I've slipped up on not eating healthy too here and there but don't give up :)
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The difference in your arms and tummy are great. Please update when you reach 30!

Thank you, and will do!
    Lookin good, Lady!! I finished Day 15 today, but I don't see my results as much as yours!! The scale is staying right around the same, but I notice some....wait for it....MUSCLE IN MY LEGS!!!! I hope my tummy can get the result yours did. Ah...MAZ...ing job!!!

Haha, yeah, my scale is def. being annoying too. Thank you :)
    You look great!! I'm in the last week of level 3 and while the scale is not really moving, I've lose a few inches all over and my pants fit better! (winning in my book!) I can also tell I'm much stronger from when first started out. I've slipped up on not eating healthy too here and there but don't give up :)

Yes, ma'am, same here -- definitely stronger and fitter, so we are for sure winning! :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!