Women please share your before and after pics 100+ lbs

Options
pippywillow
pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
It seems like every time I click on a before and after thread that says over 100 lbs lost it's always a guy. It's fantastic that you guys are losing so much, but I know there must be women out there who have lost that much too.

I've lost 50 so far, and still at least 80 to go, and I could use some motivation. I'm sure many others could too.

Replies

• ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    0d9de960-3a0f-4a53-8f9f-e321d67080f8_zps7503a058.jpg

ddbe5b6c-69dc-4d80-b3ba-632cfcf5ebf1_zps4ffb186f.jpg

My most recent "success story" post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1017387-2-yrs-of-mfp-130-lost-9-months-maintaining-with-pics

And my blog, with lots of thoughts and tips:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ShannonMpls

Great job so far! Your weight loss goal seems to be nearly identical to mine. You've had a great start - keep going!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of us. You can totally do it! Here are mine. Difference of 120 lbs.

null_zps93ad25c8.jpg

null_zps4c62f094.jpg
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    <
    On my profile, you can check them out there. It takes photobucket forever for me.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    This is my before and during. The first pic was taken about a year and a half ago on my 40th birthday. I was around 338 pounds. The second was taken a couple of months ago. I have lost about ten pounds since the last pic, but I am still a work in progress!

Comparison_zps3afca31c.jpg
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I started out at 326 & my goal weight is 150. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm excited that I'm losing 2#/week pretty consistently and have lost 27# since April! I can already see a difference in my face & in the way my clothes fit, but no one has really "noticed" yet. I will lose another 25 by the end of the summer & I'm sure it will be much more obvious to others by then!

Great thread, thanks for the motivation!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • astitchinthyme
    astitchinthyme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love that you are smiling in the before and after, showing life can be enjoyed through the journey!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    First off...way to go on your success so far!! Keep it up!

I have lost 130 lbs in 1 year. Here are a few before and work in progress pics.

u8nICYV.jpg
    e4gzkq9.jpg

This is a picture of me in 1 leg of my jean capri's that I used to wear before I started my journey. As you can see, my 5 yr old nephew can share them with me.
    mywnxuh.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!