Want to meet new people on here.

Options
I have been doing this site for a few months now and have never really posted on these threads before. Thought I would give it a shot and tell you that if you want to add me as a friend, I will do my best to encourage your weight loss goals.

Mine are simple: Lose that annoying 5-10 lbs and bulk up.

I am not the best at dieting, but I am open to any advice you can give me.

Replies

• kte2711
    kte2711 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, I'm quite new to the site, am loving the support it offers and sharing motivation. Feel free to add me. x
  • springly78
    Options
    Am new to site. Been working w/ trainer for 8 sessions ( 2 per week). Started 5/8/13. Measured on 6/15/13 and lost 8 pounds. Hard part is exercising at home because it is so hot outside ( in the 90's). Also, keeping up w/ a food journal is hard. Have a session tomorrow morning. Am going to get chewed out for not exercising. I made myself walk 2 miles this evening. This guy should go into the armed services. He would be mean enough when in session.
  • lchere
    lchere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just getting back at it!! Looking for Sandy Cook on here. I hope we all are successful in developing better eating habits leading to successful weight loss.
  • nathanrenaudin
    nathanrenaudin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A personal trainer sounds intimidating...how do you do it?
  • nathanrenaudin
    nathanrenaudin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sandy Cook?
  • katcook1989
    Options
    Heya can people add me please , I lost 80lbs last year using this app and from the surrport off the users on here , I couldn't off done it without there help . So I'm here now starting all over again after gaining back nearly all my weight
  • 9thChakra
    9thChakra Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello. I too am looking for some positive folks. This is what I just wrote in my forum intro:

Hello. I've been away from MFP for some time but I am back and want to start using it more frequently. If you would like, please read my profile to find out more about me.

For now:

-If you are someone who is interested in seeing what someone else is doing here, you are positive and you are not dependent on others for your happiness then you may want to consider following me.

-I have opened my diary, profile and blog to the public for those that are curious as to what someone else does here on MFP.

-I'm open to gaining "friends" who would like to follow my progress as little or as often as they want.

-I am currently interested in using the MFP site as a tool in my journey with food and movement rather than as a social network and will likely rarely communicate with the "friends" I make.

-When I do communicate I only post positive feedback.

-If "friends" want to communicate with me I respectfully ask that they consider posting minimal positive feedback and not taking it personally if I don't reciprocate. (Like I stated above...not really here for the social network).

Thanks so much for considering and have a great day!

9thChakra