I want your opinions.

Options
I'm obviously eating very healthy and I'll have a cheat meal once a week only. The main thing I want to change about my body is maybe drop a little weight since I don't have much to lose. I plan to tone my thighs because their flappy and they have strech marks so I want them tight and I'll be toning my but too.

This is my workout for everyday,
Walk beyond a mile in my community every morning and the next day do Butt and Thigh workouts in my house. So for example this day go walking and the next day do my leg workout. Basically one day walk and the next the leg workouts.

What do you think? What's your honest opinion and of course eating healthy.
For my thigh stretch marks I'm applying coco butter so that's going to help.

Tomorrow I'm starting my leg workout in the morning for the first time and I'm excited. I've been walking everyday so far since Tuesday and I've been eating very healthy.

Replies

• adrianam1
    adrianam1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    on this post, dont tell people that they are wrong.
  • christiandjoel
    christiandjoel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You sound like you're doing great!! I'd just incorporate weights in your workouts too :)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    the only thing I can comment on is the walking... a mile isn't very far to walk unless you are starting off out of shape. If you want to walk for exercise, I would suggest trying to significantly increase that distance, and make sure you go at a brisk pace.

You could try running too, which I always thought I'd never be able to do, but now I can go for almost 3 miles, which still isn't that far, but I started out not being able to go 30 seconds at a time! I just had to work up to it. My sister swears that my tush looks higher now!
  • ldilone13354
    ldilone13354 Posts: 125
    Options
    You sound like you're doing great!! I'd just incorporate weights in your workouts too :)

Thank you!
  • ldilone13354
    ldilone13354 Posts: 125
    Options
    the only thing I can comment on is the walking... a mile isn't very far to walk unless you are starting off out of shape. If you want to walk for exercise, I would suggest trying to significantly increase that distance, and make sure you go at a brisk pace.

You could try running too, which I always thought I'd never be able to do, but now I can go for almost 3 miles, which still isn't that far, but I started out not being able to go 30 seconds at a time! I just had to work up to it. My sister swears that my tush looks higher now!

I'll try my hardest to to more far. Thank you, :)