Sweatin' To The Oldies

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
Any idea HOW I would log Sweatin' To The Oldies? I'm not sure if it would go under DANCING or Low Impact aerobics? I haven't a clue! HELP! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options
    Any idea HOW I would log Sweatin' To The Oldies? I'm not sure if it would go under DANCING or Low Impact aerobics? I haven't a clue! HELP! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

hmmm maybe low impact aerobics...if you're really sweating I'd do it that way...but then again dancing gets me sweating too...lol so the choice is yours I'd say! HRM really help at times like these....sorry not much help hon!

have fun though!
    hugs,
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

You have Sweatin" To The Oldies! I used to have that and I loved it. I don't know what happened to mine. I need to find another one. I'll have to check on E-bay.

Good luck to you.

Betty
  • Cheri_T
    Cheri_T Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just googledit and the title really answers the question ~ Sweatin' to the Oldies 3: An Aerobic Concert with Richard Simmons
    ;-)
  • runningdevil
    runningdevil Posts: 35 Member
    Options

You have Sweatin" To The Oldies! I used to have that and I loved it. I don't know what happened to mine. I need to find another one. I'll have to check on E-bay.

Good luck to you.

Betty

Amazon has a set of 5 of the DVDs for around $35.00 new, I bought the set for my mom and she loves it.
    I used to do Sweatin' to the Oldies, and I would log it at whichever number of "calories burned" is higher because during parts of it you can really get your heart rate going through the roof!
  • Losing_It
    Options

Good luck to you.

Betty

Yes, You can get them on DVD now (clapping)!!! I got the whole set (1-4 plus a bonus dvd) from Walmart.com for $32.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Yea! Now I know where to look for a replacement. My VHS one just up and died on me. I have used Richard Simmons off and on all my life, I just like the music he uses. And I put it in as aerobic exercise.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I log mine as 15 min of streaching (warm up and cool down ) and 25 or 30 min. light aerobics, the sweatin to the oldies 2 has also some toning and weights ( I use cans) and I will log that as 15 min of toning or gymnastics.
    I got my DVD set at amazon.com and payed $29.00 for it with free shipping and handling. Hope that helps
  • volleykack
    Options
    I bought 3 brand new Sweatin to the Oldies (1,3&4) dvds @ a garage sale for $1 each..... I have no idea how to enter calories burned; just did one of them today.... have no idea what to put on myfitnesspal??????