sagging tummy

Options
TammyVieu
TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
Is there anyone out there who has managed to banish loose tummy skin with exercise? Show pics please.

Replies

• TammyVieu
    Options
    Bump
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of post on it you might have to search other threads
  • tearfulmagi
    Options
    if you found this topic elsewhere, would you share the location? I would be interested in learning more. thank you!
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    Go to Ab pics if you've had kids - March 16. I think even if a saggy tummy is not from having kids and just from stretching, anything these ladies did would help.

I hope this helps you.
  • TammyVieu
    Options
    Thanks for the answers everyone.
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a "c-section" tummy...it is not really loose...seems to be pure fat..I lost almost 31 lbs thus far and with like 20 to go im sure i will have some improvement. Anyhow..I have been doing something that seems to be working to "tighten up"..mind you it is not a miracle and im still watching what I eat and kicking *kitten* at the gym but this is what I do: at night I rub hawaiian tropic dark tanning oil on my belly, arms and thighs (for stretch marks)..in the morning I exfoliate these same areas. After the shower i liberally apply jergens skin firming lotion to my arms, belly and thighs...I see a difference (along with just eating healthy and working out)..hope this helps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!