14kg down! face comparison (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congrats, but what did u do?

Thank you. I know some people are against this, but I followed the 1200 calorie diet, of course I would usually go over but I combined it with doing roughly 2 hours of walking everyday. I didn't really make time to walk, I just incorporated it into my lifestyle, like for instance instead of taking the bus to college in the morning I would leave early and walk, I would walk back from college, I would walk to shopping centres and do window shopping, walk to the library etc. I would also use the stairs as much as I can, I would run up them reminding myself that I have lost a bit more calories :P. Initially I didn't have plan, but now I use ceremonies and parties as my deadline to reach a certain goal, it works for me this way as I have something to work towards and motivate me. For the next party on the coming 13th, I have challenged myself to reach 71-70kg which is 2kg down what I am, I know it isn't much but to me slow progress is better than none at all. I pack my food and take it college because I know that if I didn't, I would surely convince myself to eat all the unhealthy things at the canteen. One thing that I always did was to make certain that I never carried any money with me when I went to college because then I would be lazy and be tempted to take the bus which would be a waste of a potential 200 calories that I could have lost. Sorry for dragging on, but one last thing that I wanted to tell everyone ws that I was not on a diet, I would listen to my body and give it whatever it asked for, let it be fries, big mac, ice cream or a snickers bar all of which are my weaknesses, but I always made sure it within my calorie count and reminded myself that the rest I can have tomorrow without risking putting on all the pounds that I had lost... hope this was helpful! There is no one way to weight loss, u gotta find what works for u, good luck to all and thanks for ur support! x
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow the difference is amazing. You are gorgeous, and I'd love to have your lips!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Your results are fantastic! From your later post, it seems like you have taken the time to think about what works in the context of your life. I kove that you are getting healthy and saving money at the same time!! Great pix!!
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are beautiful! All the best for your further journey!
  • kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the continuous support x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!